I'm wondering if I'm missing something?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
FonzyBear

I'm wondering if I'm missing something?

Post by FonzyBear »

I'm now on preparing for preteens quest. And there seems to be a lot of waiting for tasks to be completed so far. Plus once I have completed the weekly there is down time there. And a long term downtime in social quests since I don't have a sim of proper age to continue that and LPs appear to be to valuable to skip stuff that isn't up against a deadline impossible to meet without them. And so I find that my reaction is to hav my sims plant stuff long term until the quest advances to the next task.

In the sims 1 and 2 I built houses for my sims and lived their lives towards a greater goals: life aspirations, running a successful business, having a family while achieving all of that. But somehow I'm wondering if I'm missing something because I feel like I'm just standing in line waiting to get in the car to ride on the roller coaster and enjoy the ride. Except for those times where tasks don't require but a minute or two to complete and then I feel differently more like I'm doing something with my sims. My schedule conflicts with sending sims to work so they miss work all the time. Which leaves me with am I missing something?