Maximum # of neighbors on GC?!

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
mominva
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Maximum # of neighbors on GC?!

Post by mominva »

Hi all,

Me again. I actually have a couple questions. Although I have been playing for a while, I never took the time to read blogs, cheats or anything else. I just played. So, my boat shows 187 neighbors however I can only see 100. I use GC for my neighbors. Should i be able to see them all?

Also, it seems that most of you have a system in place for neighbors so any tips would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance. :)
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Maximum # of neighbors on GC?!

Post by Palmjill »

You are allowed 500 friends on GC but only the top 100 will show up for you.

Personally I am happy with just a few neighbours that I am familiar with so that I can visit them to do social goals (and admire their towns of course). I use FB and have only 16 neighbours, including Another Simtown and can't visit 3 of them as they are my FB friends who don't play anymore. Am happy with that :)
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

I find sometimes I have to log out and totally close down to get the neighbors pulled through to the partyboat. I mostly add GC neighbors to give people access to anything that can help them out. I visit just a few neighbors I know for most things-- friends I have made. I go to see their towns. I've been considering deleting neighbors that constantly have Zombified Sims but I decided that I don't know their story so I'll just leave for now. I've heard the max number is 500
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
mominva
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by mominva »

Thanks you guys. I have started deleting folks that obviously are not playing as well. I, unfortunately, am still getting error messages when trying to visit neighbors. I can't seem to find a reason or solution. Guess i have to wait it out.
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

The game sometimes gets buggy just before an update, so suggest you try again after updating the game. I just updated mine on the iPad, so you should be getting yours soon as well. Remember to bring back your visiting sim and save your game before updating.
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)