Can Pool Be Relocated In Yard?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
KittySneakers
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Can Pool Be Relocated In Yard?

Post by KittySneakers »

Early on I built a house and a small pool on a large lot. Now I have a bit more money and want to enlarge the house, but the pool is too close. Is it possible to just move it back in the yard like I would move a sofa around? Should I sell it and rebuild? What do you guys think is my best option here? Thanks for your input and suggestions :)
Cyril
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Can Pool Be Relocated In Yard?

Post by Cyril »

I think you can only resize it, or rebuild it.

Safest thing to do is to do a cloud save, sell it and rebuild it, and keep a note of the cost. You can always go back to your saved game if it turns out to be too expensive.

I'm pretty sure this will be the cheapest option, but the alternative is to stretch it then shrink back to where you want it. This could work out a lot dearer, however.
Game Centre Name: neildf
KittySneakers
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by KittySneakers »

Thanks Cyril! Thing is, I'm not on game center. I have an Android tablet, so I'm not sure if the cloud saving works the same way. I'll need to check that out.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

KittySneakers wrote:Thanks Cyril! Thing is, I'm not on game center. I have an Android tablet, so I'm not sure if the cloud saving works the same way. I'll need to check that out.
If you are on Android, you will need to have a Facebook account to do a cloud save.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.