[UPDATE] Saddle up (Horses are coming)

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Mitzki
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [UPDATE] Saddle up (Horses are coming)

Post by Mitzki »

union-jacky wrote:Saw a rumer on google play reviews the new update won't let same sex marriage happen!? :|
Haven't seen any mention of it yet on Facebook page or Firemonkeys site so hopefully its not true. But then again it could still be a problem with the rings still being grayed so that the marriage couldn't happen.
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

union-jacky wrote:Saw a rumer on google play reviews the new update won't let same sex marriage happen!? :|
That is a very stubborn and unfounded rumour. I keep reading the same with every update since marriages existed in SFP.

Same-sex marriages are still possible. It has NOT changed!
Same-sex_marriage.png
hiser1974

Post by hiser1974 »

Looking forward to test this new update,hopefully I will have some spare time to do that.
I just updated my main game to the Life dreams update.
I'm still not sure I like SFP2 but I like trying and testing stuff so becasue of that I always look forward to updates.
Simssarah
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Simssarah »

Have updated but can't start the Need for Steed quest until I do the Life Dreams quest. Can anyone tell me if anything has changed with Life Dreams before I condemn my Sims to an early death just to get some horses.
HFN. 4 West Oceanside
Haunted House. 3 East Oceanside
GC paradi61
Holiday Update
Dr.Hoo
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Dr.Hoo »

lissabmont wrote:Here is a picture of the new orb progression system:
I'm not impressed with this at all. Does this mean that each sim who has an orb has to start as a baby and work their way through the ages to get the orb?

Currently I assign the orb to an adult and they're complete in one sweep of the ageing clock - its quick! This new way sounds long :evil:
Ipad: Level 53 (seniors update)
Samsung Note: Level 55 (latest houses update)
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Dr.Hoo wrote:
lissabmont wrote:Here is a picture of the new orb progression system:
I'm not impressed with this at all. Does this mean that each sim who has an orb has to start as a baby and work their way through the ages to get the orb?

Currently I assign the orb to an adult and they're complete in one sweep of the ageing clock - its quick! This new way sounds long :evil:
No, they do not have to start as a baby. If they start as an adult, they will be able to complete the orb progress all the way through the adult portion. They will have to age up to senior, however, to complete the last portion of the orb.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Dr.Hoo
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Dr.Hoo »

telemwill wrote: No, they do not have to start as a baby. If they start as an adult, they will be able to complete the orb progress all the way through the adult portion. They will have to age up to senior, however, to complete the last portion of the orb.
Thanks Telemwill! Thats good news!
Ipad: Level 53 (seniors update)
Samsung Note: Level 55 (latest houses update)
DollyMixture
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by DollyMixture »

I had 32 Sims before the Life Orb update and because I hated it I have been reducing my Sim count by not adding new Sims when the old ones die. I currently have 8 Sims. I was intrigued by the horses update so I upgraded and have just got to the 'build the stables' part of the quest. Apparently I need 15 Sims to do this or use 75 LPs. I don't want to add new sims so I've used up 75 LP for this. I hope it's worth it.
:x :x :x
Level 54, Game centre id on profile. Castle courtyard open.

HFN - 1 Firehouse Rd, most things, dog and frisbee and cat, oven on fire, boombox, salsa, pool stuff, telescope,movie camera,easel,haunted and magic stuff, fussball,firepole.
indiekicks
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by indiekicks »

Looks like I have to complete the Life Dreams quest before I start Need For Steed. No horses for me then.

If the game continues to be stagnant for non-Life Dreamers, I can see most eventually giving it up. I've been thinking about taking a break after I get my next 10-key box, the game's been holding my attention less and less these days.
SimMutt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimMutt »

indiekicks wrote:Looks like I have to complete the Life Dreams quest before I start Need For Steed. No horses for me then.

If the game continues to be stagnant for non-Life Dreamers, I can see most eventually giving it up. I've been thinking about taking a break after I get my next 10-key box, the game's been holding my attention less and less these days.
That's so tough. :cry: Mine was the other way around. (Horses quest then 'Life' Dreams.) I'm still dispirited with the game for various reasons -- mostly to do with starting a new sim community. I wish I could just hand you my game, or the update the way it worked out for me. Someone should benefit from that good luck...

I wonder why yours was different? :?

DollyMixture, you could just create the extra sims as strangers 'passing through' (if you're at the level to do that for free) and unlock the stable that way. Then the strangers catch that bus (wardrobe) out of town.