Can Teens Date?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
FireRani
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Can Teens Date?

Post by FireRani »

I'm trying to get two of my teens to date, but I can't see any progress at all. They grew up together, and are currently best friends, so I was wondering if them being best friends was keeping me from seeing their progress, but it's getting kind of ridiculous.

So I now want to make sure they can actually date. I mean I know they can't get married or anything, but I am positive the firemonkeys said mentioned they could have dates when they first introduced teens. Will it just never show up for my teens because they were best friends before they became teenagers? Is my game just broken? What's the deal?
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Can Teens Date?

Post by Debbilu_7 »

My teen couples started out as best friends. It's been awhile, but I think I started the romances with the flirt option. They progress to awkward kissing and then naughty hands kiss. If I remember correctly, it was a slower progression than with the adults and "naughty hands kissing" is as far as it goes.
Good luck!
Updated town info in profile
tvolpe74
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by tvolpe74 »

Yes, that's as far as it goes with their r-ship status as "serious date."
FireRani
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by FireRani »

Thanks! You guys gave me the hope to keep trying :D . Though it did take a really long time. I literally had formed seven other relationships waiting on them to just date. :lol: