Help me please. My sims wont move.

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Pyrobolt17
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Help me please. My sims wont move.

Post by Pyrobolt17 »

I don't know how this happened but my sims just keep standing , dancing and wobbling around. Whenever I click to a stuff there's no command that pops out and when I click the simtracker there is a bar that shows they are busy but no action name is shown plus the progress is not moving at all.

Please help, Thanks :/
ErinPW

Re: Help me please. My sims wont move.

Post by ErinPW »

Pyrobolt17 wrote:I don't know how this happened but my sims just keep standing , dancing and wobbling around. Whenever I click to a stuff there's no command that pops out and when I click the simtracker there is a bar that shows they are busy but no action name is shown plus the progress is not moving at all.

Please help, Thanks :/
This sounds like your sim is stuck in his action. Sometimes this happens to my, too.
You can wait for a while, and see whether he'll be free later.
Or tap the sim and use an LP to get him free. He will get the rewards.
Or cancel the action with the little red button with the "x". In this case you'll lose the rewards for this task.

Hope, this helps :)
Attachments
image.jpg
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.0
iOS 17.3.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Simssarah
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Simssarah »

Mine are doing this too. I had one last week just jiggling in the garden, he wasn't doing a task, just standing there. All his commands were greyed out so I couldn't whistle him over or send him anywhere and couldn't click on anything to give him a task. When it was time to send him to work his briefcase flashed but when I clicked on it I was told I can't send a busy Sim to work. After a couple of days he suddenly popped free of his trance and functioned as normal. Now I have another one doing exactly the same thing. This time it's been for longer so am going to send a ticket in about it.
HFN. 4 West Oceanside
Haunted House. 3 East Oceanside
GC paradi61
Holiday Update
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Oh, and it can also be the "freeze" issue. Have a look at this topic
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.0
iOS 17.3.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
sonlightmom
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by sonlightmom »

This has happened to my sims a couple of times too and it started before the Saddle Up update, so like everyone is saying in that other thread it isn't just an issue with the horses. The last time it happened my sim got stuck right in front of my singing fish after she was done listening to it, so not only was it frustrating that I couldn't get her to move, but now she was also blocking the fish from other Sims using it. There was no action to cancel, no way to whistle her anywhere... As soon as the diamond would show above her head, it would immediately pop over the focus to another Sim. So I closed SFP... (Hard closed it, by swiping up on the Ipad, not just by going out of it), and it took a few times trying that, but finally she was released so I could send her back home. Another time when a Sim got stuck, that didn't work I had to hard close the app and then restart my devise. Thankfully it doesn't happen often, but it's a real hassle. One other time when my sim got stuck I was able to whistle him to another home, but I couldn't get him back to the home where he had been gardening. The whistle was greyed out to get him to that home for several days so just had him garden elsewhere.
Kristi

* Neighbor House: Starter house
* Haunted house: Next door to starter house
* Other items: Teen Idol Mansion or 2 Story Mansion on Island, including cat, dog w. Frisbee & firepole.
* Game Center Name: sonlightmom
Pyrobolt17
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Pyrobolt17 »

Simssarah wrote:Mine are doing this too. I had one last week just jiggling in the garden, he wasn't doing a task, just standing there. All his commands were greyed out so I couldn't whistle him over or send him anywhere and couldn't click on anything to give him a task. When it was time to send him to work his briefcase flashed but when I clicked on it I was told I can't send a busy Sim to work. After a couple of days he suddenly popped free of his trance and functioned as normal. Now I have another one doing exactly the same thing. This time it's been for longer so am going to send a ticket in about it.
Yes, that's my problem. I remember it occured after I planted beans, now all of my 7 sims do the same thing. And when I tried to start a new game my new sim does the same. I think this is an internal problem.
Alanna
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Alanna »

I also posted this over on the horse freezing thread, but it is also relevant over here:

"I haven't done any of the horse hobbies yet because all of my adult sims want to dive for their orbs, but I've been working on repairing the stables. Just now, one of my teens froze up and I couldn't get her to do anything, couldn't whistle her anywhere, go to neighbors, have anyone talk to her. In an attempt to unlock her by moving the family to another house, I realized I had just put her mom to work repairing the vaulting paddock, and that the teen had frozen at the same time the mom started work. I canceled the mom working on the repairs, and immediately the teen was unfrozen. I guess I'm going to have to wait until the bug is fixed to finish the vaulting paddock."
Simssarah
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Simssarah »

I have now tried everything. I just called his brother over (who is living out the apocalypse in the teen mansion) and gave him some planting but even when he finished...nothing. Nate is well and truly stuck....jiggling. Wouldn't be so bad but I actually want to wardrobe him so I can add another baby.
HFN. 4 West Oceanside
Haunted House. 3 East Oceanside
GC paradi61
Holiday Update
Pyrobolt17
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Pyrobolt17 »

I uninstalled the game -- Problem solved !

I wish it will be fine if I installed it again.
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

This is happening to me too. I just put my sims parents to horse tricks, and the teen daughter froze. I tried closing and restarting, I tried saving and resetting. The only thing that freed her, thanks to the ideas in this thread (thank you!), was cancelling her mom's action (very specifically her mom). When I cancelled her dad's horse tricks, she remained frozen. I started and stopped them both several times, and it was definitely the mom who caused the daughter to be stuck.
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)