Haunted House?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
boysnberry11
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Haunted House?

Post by boysnberry11 »

I can't seem to locate as a housing option. Any help on how to find to build?
GC: boysnberry11
Spirit64
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Haunted House?

Post by Spirit64 »

I don't have it either!
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

I think it's not released yet. There's another update coming in mid Nov so perhaps we'll see it then? I'm not sure. There are players already seeing it though.
bazlit on Game Center (not updated to simpocalypse)
HFN at starter house. Ghost hunting at 1 Museum Blvd.
MonkeyHandsLuke
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by MonkeyHandsLuke »

I'm so glad they brought it back :D I hope they bring back the singing fish and also the pool cleaner for the Simmers who missed it.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

MonkeyHandsLuke wrote:I'm so glad they brought it back :D I hope they bring back the singing fish and also the pool cleaner for the Simmers who missed it.
As far as I read, the hounted house is back for people who have unlocked it last year. It's still not sure, whether newer player get the chance, too. At my App Store is mentioned, there will be new ghosts from 1st of november, we can unlock new ghostery stuff with a challenge.
I hope for the people, who want it, that it comes back. And the fish and pool cleaner, too!
The pool cleaner is more important to me than the other two things :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I've built my own haunted house, but having the premade as a second would be very nice with these new timers on ghost hunting.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
boysnberry11
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by boysnberry11 »

Thanks for the replies everyone. I'm a fairly newer player and still learning about all of the things I've missed. Not sure why they'd only let people who already have be the only ones who get it right now. Don't get that logic. But, theyve done stranger things.
GC: boysnberry11
MonkeyHandsLuke
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by MonkeyHandsLuke »

ErinPW wrote:
MonkeyHandsLuke wrote:I'm so glad they brought it back :D I hope they bring back the singing fish and also the pool cleaner for the Simmers who missed it.
As far as I read, the hounted house is back for people who have unlocked it last year. It's still not sure, whether newer player get the chance, too. At my App Store is mentioned, there will be new ghosts from 1st of november, we can unlock new ghostery stuff with a challenge.
I hope for the people, who want it, that it comes back. And the fish and pool cleaner, too!
The pool cleaner is more important to me than the other two things :)
Well why wouldn't that surprise me with FireMonkeys, bring it back just to rub it in our faces that we cant have it. So they're basically rehashing the even from last year but with new ghosts? :shock: That definitely doesn't surprise me :roll:
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

MonkeyHandsLuke wrote: Well why wouldn't that surprise me with FireMonkeys, bring it back just to rub it in our faces that we cant have it. So they're basically rehashing the even from last year but with new ghosts? :shock: That definitely doesn't surprise me :roll:
Palmjill has shown a screenshot of the App Store info. It's the second post of viewtopic.php?f=7&t=168
There is no really Information in it ... as usual. Perturbee has posted on FB about this theme.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Rosie_58
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Rosie_58 »

Last year the Haunted House was a prize for catching all the ghosts in a quest. Since there are new ghosts this year it might be the same thing. If I remember that quest came out like a week before Halloween(Oct.31) So we might not see that quest for a couple of weeks.