All quests complete, what should I target next?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
FonzyBear

All quests complete, what should I target next?

Post by FonzyBear »

I have only built things required by the quests. And I only have home 6 lots. And of those only 3 of them I use atm. One is the lot we start with and the other two between the fire station and community center. One of those is my farmland and the other just a nice house to hang in. I'm wondering what I should build next. I am thinking whatever would be most useful. I've not run into any tasks yet I can't do because I didn't build something. So I don't know if this is something I just have been luck on or what. Also any other ideas I'm open to. So far my game has been all about farming to complete quests. And now with LDs I can mess around with a little bit outside of that. Though I am finding them a bit tedious if I only do them and nothing more. For the two toddlers I have started LDs with they completed their part of them within 25% of aging up the toddler stage so they could do or could have done other stuff other than just LD. Though I'm not sure there is much toddlers do in the game.