Toddler interactions

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
bmb_SFP
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Toddler interactions

Post by bmb_SFP »

I didn't realise until tonight that toddler's can interact with each other. I can't remember all of the interactions but they can play pat a cake, cuddle, talk to each other, play hide and seek and I think there was 1 more. The cuddle one is very cute!
https://www.facebook.com/gayle.hope1

Fire boat at 2 fortune docks with fire pole and hoses. HFN at 1 & 4 West Oceanside with all required items for social goals including pets & fribees! Haunted house at 20 Westside with all ghost hunting items.
Mon789
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Toddler interactions

Post by Mon789 »

I only have 1 toddler so I didn't know that :) would be very cute.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

bmb_SFP wrote:I didn't realise until tonight that toddler's can interact with each other. I can't remember all of the interactions but they can play pat a cake, cuddle, talk to each other, play hide and seek and I think there was 1 more. The cuddle one is very cute!
The 5th is "have a birthday" :)
All they can do is cute ^^ Did you see a tantrum already? Another thing I've noticed is, only toddlers can play pat a cake. You'll see, when you watch a preteen, or adult while playing :lol:

New in this update is, toddler siblings can be friends :) Preteen and teen can be friends, too, but for preteens there is still mentioned "siblings"
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

I really like the complain about news thing. I find it adorable. :D
bazlit on Game Center (not updated to simpocalypse)
HFN at starter house. Ghost hunting at 1 Museum Blvd.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

ErinPW wrote:
bmb_SFP wrote:I didn't realise until tonight that toddler's can interact with each other. I can't remember all of the interactions but they can play pat a cake, cuddle, talk to each other, play hide and seek and I think there was 1 more. The cuddle one is very cute!
All they can do is cute ^^ Did you see a tantrum already? Another thing I've noticed is, only toddlers can play pat a cake. You'll see, when you watch a preteen, or adult while playing :lol:

New in this update is, toddler siblings can be friends :) Preteen and teen can be friends, too, but for preteens there is still mentioned "siblings"
Erin, how do you get them to throw a tantrum?
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

If the tantrum is with the TV, you click on a TV and have them "complain about the news" - they stamp their feet and yell at the TV :) It's pretty cute. I don't know if they have a tantrum anywhere else.

When Dora was still a toddler she and Molly played together. They ran around dressed as dinosaurs and played pat-a-cake dressed that way. They hugged. I had one play with the blocks while one was drawing on the chalk board. They can talk to each other, too. I just wish they could swim in the home pool together or play in the sandbox together.
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

Toddlers also throw a tantrum when you try to get them to interact with adult stuff.

Another interesting toddler action is to put them in a room with a burning stove. They look round, hug themselves, knock their knees and give a little shiver. Very cute but pitiful at the same time.
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
bmb_SFP
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by bmb_SFP »

ErinPW wrote:

Oh yes I was glad to see them play pat a cake properly. Not seen the tantrum yet, will have one of those today.

Annoying about not playing in the sand box or pool together. The dolls house would be a good one as well. My 2 toddlers are watching a show now at the day care while my unemployed sims hobby away making more money than my employed sims :lol:
https://www.facebook.com/gayle.hope1

Fire boat at 2 fortune docks with fire pole and hoses. HFN at 1 & 4 West Oceanside with all required items for social goals including pets & fribees! Haunted house at 20 Westside with all ghost hunting items.