Non goal things you like to do at a neighbor's

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Non goal things you like to do at a neighbor's

Post by animagif »

Me, I like to turn all their lights on. Sometimes it's like treasure hunting looking for all their lights. :lol:
bazlit on Game Center (not updated to simpocalypse)
HFN at starter house. Ghost hunting at 1 Museum Blvd.
Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: Non goal things you like to do at a neighbor's

Post by Delphine »

I use a lot the magical fishes and me too, i always switch the lights on ;)
FB : Catalina Delphine (look for the squirrel ;) )
GC : DelphOrka
Updated, everything built but the volcano
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Talking care of babies and toddlers.
Making friends with neighbor sims, switching weather from rainy nights to sunny days :)

But I don't cancel their actions unless it's absolutely necessary, because the needs drop faster at the neighborhood.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

ErinPW wrote:Talking care of babies and toddlers.
Making friends with neighbor sims, switching weather from rainy nights to sunny days :)

But I don't cancel their actions unless it's absolutely necessary, because the needs drop faster at the neighborhood.
<laughs> I'm much the same, although I also tend to make a round of filling pets' bowls (with some interaction with the pets too).

I'm not making too many friends at neighbours, my relationship tracker doesn't work while visiting, so I'm fiddling in the dark most of the times (where it concerns relationships that is).
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

ErinPW wrote:But I don't cancel their actions unless it's absolutely necessary, because the needs drop faster at the neighborhood.
Is that right? I didn't know that. I thought when you cancel the action of a host sim, the host player don't see it.
bazlit on Game Center (not updated to simpocalypse)
HFN at starter house. Ghost hunting at 1 Museum Blvd.
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

animagif wrote:
ErinPW wrote:But I don't cancel their actions unless it's absolutely necessary, because the needs drop faster at the neighborhood.
Is that right? I didn't know that. I thought when you cancel the action of a host sim, the host player don't see it.
That is correct, the host will never notice or know. I did notice a faster drop in needs while visiting too. I thought it was just my impression, since they're hard to track.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Perturbee wrote:
animagif wrote:
That is correct, the host will never notice or know. I did notice a faster drop in needs while visiting too. I thought it was just my impression, since they're hard to track.
Once I've tested this with two sims. One at home, the other one at a neighbors town. I left them with a short task, and looked after several hours.
I'll have a look for the screenshots and post them in an own thread.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
ElsieD
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ElsieD »

I like to play hide and seek with the toddlers since I don't have any at the moment. I also ride up and down the musical lifts and play basketball if there are neighbours with courts.
==============================================================================
HFN: 1 East Oceanside
Spooky House: 3 West Oceanside
Teen Idol Mansion: 3 Bliss Drive.
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

I turn on the lights so I can take pictures of rooms I like, gives me decorating ideas :) Also try out all the things that I do not have or won't have access to, because I missed out on them - teleporters, escalators, elevators. I see the thing that looks like the weather machine in the shop for $300,000 - would be kind of fun to get that for my neighborhood.

Right now, Rosmerta is ice skating at Bazlit's HFN, because she had to watch a Grumpy Cat video over there for a goal and it's snowing at his house. Since the pool toys were gone, I figured the pool was frozen. I took some pictures, but I'm currently on my laptop, because my iPad is synching my music library while everybody is busy.

All of Bazlit's people are busy gardening, except one guy, so I'm going to have Rosmerta go make friends with him since she hasn't met anybody in this neighborhood yet. Then we might go do random visits at my 5 new neighbors, since Rosmerta and Aberforth and Charlie don't have to be at work until 9 tonight. As long as somebody is home with Molly, the night shift can work on hobbies, garden and visit neighbors. Dora is going to practice her karate so she can finish before she grows up. When I get to level 32 I'm going to make Molly a big brother that will be a pre-teen. My crazy Sim and my Socialite Sim will have to wait until I can get more Sims.... sigh... I really, really, really wish they would let us add a Sim with each level up.

I'm on the last teen goal to bake a birthday cake - guess Oliver is going to get stuck again when he gets home from work at noon. I skipped the "ask a Sim to move in" goal - my Sims will decide when they want to do that themselves!! Supposed to do a deep sleep at a neighbors, gonna go look for the fastest 3 star bed I can find! And before they go to bed, they will poke around the neighbor's house being nosy, looking in their fridge, their closets and trying out all of their TVs, stereos, foosball tables and making random friends (I wonder why they don't have a "be outraged" interaction when they find a stranger sleeping in their beds or using their showers?)
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
SheilaB
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SheilaB »

animagif wrote:Me, I like to turn all their lights on. Sometimes it's like treasure hunting looking for all their lights. :lol:
I like to plant peppers in your town for the simoleon/xp boost. :D I do open house tours to get house ideas and try out premade houses I'm considering. I ride elevators and escalators. I feed and play with pets, fish and rabbits. My traveling salesman makes friends with as many people as possible (even the wolfman in Perturbee's town)