anyone heard anything about the sfp forum ?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Mon789
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: anyone heard anything about the sfp forum ?

Post by Mon789 »

Yeehawww I found you all :)
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

maybe fm took the forum to heart and is reading each post one by one and taking the bug and suggestion notes for future. and will have a fix it all when they are done ???
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2
Jessilynn83
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Jessilynn83 »

Honey!!! I'm home!!! :lol: I saw mention of the naughty bench. Gosh, how I missed it! I brought a new recipe too: Mars Bar Slice. Mmmmm... Love me some chocolate!

Although I seriously doubt they shut it down to get ideas part of me hopes that's why. There were some REALLY good ones.

I invited Nandireya today too but I haven't seen her yet. Anyone told Kgirl or Ting??

P.S. I definitely like this forum better! :)
Hayley-Belle
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Hayley-Belle »

Jessilynn83 wrote:Honey!!! I'm home!!! :lol: I saw mention of the naughty bench. Gosh, how I missed it! I brought a new recipe too: Mars Bar Slice. Mmmmm... Love me some chocolate!

Although I seriously doubt they shut it down to get ideas part of me hopes that's why. There were some REALLY good ones.

I invited Nandireya today too but I haven't seen her yet. Anyone told Kgirl or Ting??

Thank goodness you made it here, we need Dragonshiloh, sim mutt and snowbunny to. Nandireya's has been on face book.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Jessilynn83 wrote:Honey!!! I'm home!!! :lol: I saw mention of the naughty bench. Gosh, how I missed it! I brought a new recipe too: Mars Bar Slice. Mmmmm... Love me some chocolate!

Welcome! Welcome!
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
ohiocat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ohiocat »

I miss SimMutt! :(

Tried messaging her on facebook, but I know she only set the facebook page up for neighbor purposes. Hope she finds her way here. Does anyone else know of a way to contact her?
blackbrit
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by blackbrit »

Hayley-Belle wrote:
nogard0 wrote:i left a message on the get satisfaction site for what is status to,point people,here.

https://getsatisfaction.com/firemonkeys ... _the_forum?
I wondered how people were making their way over here. Good job nogard.
I have a theory, we were either having way too much fun on the forum so they shut us down OR Osiris came back and abducted the fire monkeys and they are at this very moment being probed!!!!
Oh Hayley-Belle!

Too funny! I bet you are correct. The code that produced Osiris was malicious code and has self-regenerated when they sent him away. Remember how he seemed to be turning up at the worse moments, like when there was Sims woo-hooing as a goal?

He has come back to the FM studios and is exacting his revenge for having been sent away. Poor FM's. Being studied and probed by Osiris cannot be pleasant for them. No wonder they can't fix the forum!
L 55, Easter Update
HFN, #2 Firehouse RD.
Haunted House #20 West Side. Pre-built HH @ #1 Firehouse RD.
"C" for 74 cats, "R" for 80 reindeer; See map view
GC: blackbrit.1
For GC: Mention Hay Day or SFP
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

dont know if its true but this was posted on the get satisfaction board about forum:

"Kepi Piek 11 hours ago
I've just heard that the "new" forum would be "freemium", that's why it takes so long to put it back. That is to say that you will be able to see 5 free messages per hour, and then it would cost you 1 "reading unit" to see another message. Just like the time trial on RR3, you will be able to buy extra units, but no more than 5 and after that, a massive amount of GC might be required. I say might, as these are unofficial news from the sky. I also suggest that anyone with a bit of skill in forum management should now create an alternative uncensored forum for real racing 3.
Nice day,
KP
"
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

nogard0 wrote:dont know if its true but this was posted on the get satisfaction board about forum:
--->8 snip 8<----
That just made me laugh, because it is both ridiculous and sad really that this is the image FM starts to send out.
I don't think their forum will work like that, but stranger things have happened.

At least we have an alternative.
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by nogard0 »

yeah the fact that it mentions GC (gold coins) makes me wonder if the person is really a sfp player or even talking about sfp.
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2