anyone heard anything about the sfp forum ?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Hayley-Belle
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: anyone heard anything about the sfp forum ?

Post by Hayley-Belle »

If that is true and the forum is going to be freemium I hope Osiris is probing those firemonkeys long and hard!!! Still we don't need them now thanks to Catherina so Osiris keep on probing!!
Hayley-Belle
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Hayley-Belle »

ohiocat wrote:I miss SimMutt! :(

Tried messaging her on facebook, but I know she only set the facebook page up for neighbor purposes. Hope she finds her way here. Does anyone else know of a way to contact her?
I've written on simmutts wall but she hasn't ad any activity on it since July :(
Jessilynn83
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Jessilynn83 »

It doesn't really worry me if the forum comes back or not now. I gots all my peeps here ( well most of them). The FM forum can get very negative and boring. Perturbee's keepin' it interesting over here with her challenges.
Dragonshiloh
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Dragonshiloh »

Jessilynn83 wrote:It doesn't really worry me if the forum comes back or not now. I gots all my peeps here ( well most of them). The FM forum can get very negative and boring. Perturbee's keepin' it interesting over here with her challenges.
I agree! Thanks Perturbee! I would think they would want the forum up and running though, as so many of the players were helping answer questions for them. It seems it would be advantageous for them to keep the volume of questions they get directly down. I do think its somewhat shady that the forum has been down so long for a update. It really doesn't take that long. The "official" answers they give are sometimes laughable.
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

Dragonshiloh wrote:
Jessilynn83 wrote:It doesn't really worry me if the forum comes back or not now. I gots all my peeps here ( well most of them). The FM forum can get very negative and boring. Perturbee's keepin' it interesting over here with her challenges.
I agree! Thanks Perturbee! I would think they would want the forum up and running though, as so many of the players were helping answer questions for them. It seems it would be advantageous for them to keep the volume of questions they get directly down. I do think its somewhat shady that the forum has been down so long for a update. It really doesn't take that long. The "official" answers they give are sometimes laughable.
Very agree, we are, somewhat, doing them a service by helping them to 'pacify' lost and disgruntled players...

but yet, they are unwilling to release proper statement regarding major problems that often leave us handicapped in trying to 'pacify'
ZeeGee

Post by ZeeGee »

Mon789 wrote:Yeehawww I found you all :)
Yeeehaaaw!
ZeeGee

Post by ZeeGee »

Jessilynn83 wrote:Honey!!! I'm home!!! :lol: I saw mention of the naughty bench. Gosh, how I missed it! I brought a new recipe too: Mars Bar Slice. Mmmmm... Love me some chocolate!

Although I seriously doubt they shut it down to get ideas part of me hopes that's why. There were some REALLY good ones.

I invited Nandireya today too but I haven't seen her yet. Anyone told Kgirl or Ting??

P.S. I definitely like this forum better! :)
Well speak of the devil!! Welcome home :)
ZeeGee

Post by ZeeGee »

ohiocat wrote:I miss SimMutt! :(

Tried messaging her on facebook, but I know she only set the facebook page up for neighbor purposes. Hope she finds her way here. Does anyone else know of a way to contact her?
There's that sweet little doggie face! I bet she'll find her way here. Sim mutt I mean
Jessilynn83
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Jessilynn83 »

ZeeGee wrote:
Jessilynn83 wrote:Honey!!! I'm home!!! :lol: I saw mention of the naughty bench. Gosh, how I missed it! I brought a new recipe too: Mars Bar Slice. Mmmmm... Love me some chocolate!

Although I seriously doubt they shut it down to get ideas part of me hopes that's why. There were some REALLY good ones.

I invited Nandireya today too but I haven't seen her yet. Anyone told Kgirl or Ting??

P.S. I definitely like this forum better! :)
Well speak of the devil!! Welcome home :)
Aww thanks. Very glad to be here. And all thanks to the lovely ErinPW. :D the real question is what are YOU doing here??? Miss I'm too addicted and need to go study. I knew you wouldn't be able to stay away for too long. :lol: Besides it wouldn't have been the same without ya.
ZeeGee

Post by ZeeGee »

Jessilynn83 wrote:
Aww thanks. Very glad to be here. And all thanks to the lovely ErinPW. :D the real question is what are YOU doing here??? Miss I'm too addicted and need to go study. I knew you wouldn't be able to stay away for too long. :lol: Besides it wouldn't have been the same without ya.
Haha, thanks! I stopped going to the other forum cause it was addictive and stressful! I was spending too much time trying to keep up with all the threads and stressed about the trolls. This forum is much nicer plus I get to hang with all my rowdy friends again. The NBA is back!