Which should I open first?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
MayaRose
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Which should I open first?

Post by MayaRose »

So I've finally done the ageing quest on my main game. My first senior sacrificed herself for the event and gained a geeky silver orb. Basically, the question I'm asking is, should I use it to open the arcade or continue on and make it a platinum orb to save a sim? Which out of the three venues is the best (ie. the one that has the most fun things to do or the most activities that earn LPs?).

I currently have eight toddlers working towards entertainer bronze orbs and the next set after gaining platinum ones will do sporty orbs. I have enough toddlers to save all my current sims plus five more babies from the cribs I set up. But what venue should I buy with LPs now and what should I leave till last?
GC name : MayaRose1138
HH & HFN: 1 & 2 Firehouse Rd
Music: 10 West Side. TV: $22mil
Firepole: 2 Bliss Docks
Animals: Volcano view

GC name: DragonStar249
HFN & HH: 2 & 3 Firehouse Rd
TV: $24mil
Other: same as game 1
Cyril
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Which should I open first?

Post by Cyril »

That's a cracker of a question.

The Carnival has fun things to do, but levelling up in the hobbies is hard, and it's not a good LP earner.
The Arcade is fun, but when you've done the hobbies once, you're likely to buy the Geek items you win and use them at home instead. Not easy for LP, but tolerable.
The Beach I personally find the most fun. The hobbies there are unique, and you can't do them at home. I found the seashell collecting to be a good source of LP without too many duplicated awards.
As to Platinum Orbs, it depends on how precious you are about your older Sims. If they have defunct clothes, appearance, or family relationships etc, then you should save them first. Any others you can re-create.
Your call.
Game Centre Name: neildf