Last two diving medals i can't seems to get

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Debsjw10
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Last two diving medals i can't seems to get

Post by Debsjw10 »

I feel your pain. I can't seem to get to level 6 in the diving & have given up on fishing. If I still can't get the last 2 medals when I eventually get to level six I will also give that up and have more woodworkers & fashion designers.
HFN - 1 Firehouse Road
Haunted House - 2 Diver's Way
Reindeer park - to the right of the volcano
GC Debsjw10.
HordePrime
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by HordePrime »

Debsjw10 wrote:I feel your pain. I can't seem to get to level 6 in the diving & have given up on fishing. If I still can't get the last 2 medals when I eventually get to level six I will also give that up and have more woodworkers & fashion designers.
It does take ages to get to Level 6 in both Diving and Fishing, significantly longer than the other hobbies (even though the others bizarrely give you more money whilst doing them).
Once you've got a sim there though, it's not too hard to get the medals/fish, though fishing is obviously harder because you can only have one sim doing it at any given time.
Doing lots of the 4min tasks is always more efficient that doing one of the longer ones over the same time period.
lovelyjulia9888
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by lovelyjulia9888 »

Thanks..I'll keep trying :)
kamero69
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by kamero69 »

I think I may have a bug in my game. I've used every method possible and still can't get them. I have all the other hobbies medals several times over just can't get the diving ones.
Facebook name kameron kay torix. I have almost everything except a skate park and a second story for a firepole. Feel free to take pics. HFN is 22 Westside. Carpenter's shop (woodworking)21 Westside. Haunted house H in yard
Firrewhisper
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Firrewhisper »

Don't give up. It was over 2 weeks with 2 divers for the last medal and fishing was beyond horrendous. Weeks and weeks trying to get the last 2 fish and then after the "fix" more weeks to land the final fish.
Akmawmaw
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Akmawmaw »

It took me months to get the last fish. Don't give up. It is frustrating.
PaQuilter
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by PaQuilter »

I had the same problem with diving. I decided to try the lucky spin option. It took 3 times but it worked for me. It worked for me with the fashion design also. I think they want us to spend our lps.
“Worry is like a rocking chair.....it gives you something to do, but you don't get anywhere.”
House #24 - Left of Volcano - House for Neighbors
House #27 - Right of Volcano - Haunted House
aylilth
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by aylilth »

Omg fishing is taking forever........... And diving too but added more sims to get that one moving faster as least.
GC-Aylilth

Sims freeplay Addict when not working!
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

kamero69 wrote:Ok so my diving instructor has had absolutely no success with his three new students. While they are hitting they're training very hard I'm afraid they have had no luck at acquiring the last two illusive medals. He isn't earning one dime for all his efforts and is seriously contemplating resuming his career as a real estate agent. His dream is to own a diving board of his own but he's going broke with all of his other expenses. And his wife Julie is getting jealous of all the time he spends strutting around in his Speedo with those scantily clad female students of his. Of course as one of his students herself, she is able to keep a close eye on him, however she may have to open a sweat shop just to pay the mortgage. She loves him thou and doesn't want him to miss out on that diving board he's always longed for.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Funny kamero69

If more divers DO help I have at last found a use for shiftless teen who apparently can do nothing. *pushes him in the pool* And don't come out until you have a diving board dude!
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
blackbrit
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by blackbrit »

kamero69 wrote:Ok so my diving instructor has had absolutely no success with his three new students. While they are hitting they're training very hard I'm afraid they have had no luck at acquiring the last two illusive medals. He isn't earning one dime for all his efforts and is seriously contemplating resuming his career as a real estate agent. His dream is to own a diving board of his own but he's going broke with all of his other expenses. And his wife Julie is getting jealous of all the time he spends strutting around in his Speedo with those scantily clad female students of his. Of course as one of his students herself, she is able to keep a close eye on him, however she may have to open a sweat shop just to pay the mortgage. She loves him thou and doesn't want him to miss out on that diving board he's always longed for.
I had AWFUL trouble getting the first set finished. A month, or more, like you! Sheesh. Anyway, I heard on the old forum that it worked well for a lot of people once they got through their first set.

I now have four divers, and am about to add a fifth. I have a pool I built for them, and four diving boards (fifth to be added). I get complete sets regularly now - a couple everyday, at least as long as I'm playing that day. Do the four minute intervals, for sure.

Right now I'm stuck on a set, but "stuck" these days means since last night when I put everyone on their overnight tasks. I thought the set would complete in a few minutes this morning, but it didn't. Shock! So their is hope. It is a good hobby. You'll surprise yourself once you get more Sims on the task and complete that first set. Good luck, and let us know when you get it! :P
L 55, Easter Update
HFN, #2 Firehouse RD.
Haunted House #20 West Side. Pre-built HH @ #1 Firehouse RD.
"C" for 74 cats, "R" for 80 reindeer; See map view
GC: blackbrit.1
For GC: Mention Hay Day or SFP