Removed Items, Limited Time Items, and Event Prizes

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
mockingbird288z

Re: Removed, Retired, or Truly Limited Items

Post by mockingbird288z »

My sims could only talk to trees during one of the main quests. Maybe the teen quest?
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
ElsieD
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ElsieD »

mockingbird288z wrote: 11 Aug 2017, 00:11 My sims could only talk to trees during one of the main quests. Maybe the teen quest?
This post is what intrigued me enough to investigate since I'd noticed the chat icon before but didn't think much about it. So the option to actually use the chat is "limited." Too bad. Thanks, though, for the response.
nogard0 wrote: 12 Oct 2013, 09:22 amnesia forgetsu talking to cypress tree ! wooden you know it, trying to get to the root of the problem ! it said look no deeper than the heart, its always the furthest* from the bark !

* Most distant in degree, time, or space.
from viewtopic.php?f=14&t=30&p=2699&hilit=Cypress#p2699
==============================================================================
HFN: 1 East Oceanside
Spooky House: 3 West Oceanside
Teen Idol Mansion: 3 Bliss Drive.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

mockingbird288z wrote: 11 Aug 2017, 00:11 My sims could only talk to trees during one of the main quests. Maybe the teen quest?
I've a vague recall of our sims having various personalities (this was before the orb/death update. They would do different things when not set a task, according to their personalities. And had a few special options. There was one "eccentric " or something similar, who you could have talk to trees and spontaneously levitated while not busy, action sort of like on the meditation may now.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

SKatF wrote: 11 Aug 2017, 00:44
I've a vague recall of our sims having various personalities (this was before the orb/death update. They would do different things when not set a task, according to their personalities. And had a few special options. There was one "eccentric " or something similar, who you could have talk to trees and spontaneously levitated while not busy, action sort of like on the meditation may now.
I had forgotten that! I created a character just for that personality. The game was so much fun then. Then they connected personality with death and got rid of most of the options. They had a romantic one, and even a bookworm or something like. And one called old school. I think the death update was so unpopular that they dropped adding any new personalities to it.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
mockingbird288z

I remember the original personalities but they didn't have any special actions we could do with them. My original sim was a bookworm. I had them all except villain. They had an action (like the personalities do now) when they finished an action but there were no special actions for them.

I don't remember an "eccentric" personality, though. Oh, there was a "crazy" one.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

mockingbird288z wrote: 11 Aug 2017, 01:19
I remember the original personalities but they didn't have any special actions we could do with them. My original sim was a bookworm. I had them all except villain. They had an action (like the personalities do now) when they finished an action but there were no special actions for them.

I don't remember an "eccentric" personality, though. Oh, there was a "crazy" one.
One person's eccentric is another person's crazy, I guess :-)
mockingbird288z

SKatF wrote: 11 Aug 2017, 02:22
mockingbird288z wrote: 11 Aug 2017, 01:19

One person's eccentric is another person's crazy, I guess :-)
I wish they would bring those personalities back. Without life dreams, of course! But just to have something to help distinguish one sim from another.
mockingbird288z

Here are the hairstyles from the Mean Curls event in August 2017.

Styled Braid Hairstyle
Styled Braid Hairstyle

Free Falling Hairstyle
Free Falling Hairstyle

Half Braid Hairstyle
Half Braid Hairstyle

Windswept Wonder Hairstyle
Windswept Wonder Hairstyle

Wild Ponytail Hairstyle
Wild Ponytail Hairstyle

Casual Updo Hairstyle
Casual Updo Hairstyle

Curly Mane Hairstyle
Curly Mane Hairstyle

Freeflowing Curls Hairstyle
Freeflowing Curls Hairstyle

Curly Undercut Hairstyle
Curly Undercut Hairstyle

IMG_1341.JPG
mockingbird288z

The activewear from the October 2017 Groovers'n'Movers Event (version 1 of that event).

Adult Female outfits
Adult Female outfits

Adult Female separates
Adult Female separates

Adult Male outfits
Adult Male outfits

Adult Male separates
Adult Male separates
mockingbird288z

Prizes from the October 2017 Ghost Flustered quest.

Body Paint for all age groups:

7C333AD2-5C7B-4A5A-98E9-DD2ECA0731C0.jpeg

Body paint unlocked during the quest
Body paint unlocked during the quest

Body paint unlocked by completing the quest
Body paint unlocked by completing the quest

Sleepwear for all age groups:

Infant Sleepwear
Infant Sleepwear

Sleepwear for toddler females; males
Sleepwear for toddler females; males

Sleepwear for preteen females; males