Removed Items, Limited Time Items, and Event Prizes

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
wakanasakai
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Removed, Retired, or Truly Limited Items

Post by wakanasakai »

I'm so glad that it's still in the game, because I consider it to be one of the most fashionable "tops" for females in this game. The reason why I haven't found it where it is now is because after I reached the Breadwinner quest, I refused to finish it, & instead put 10 sims on cooking duty for LP's, & 9 sims on gardening for money & any "special" (read = Do them now or NEVER!) quests that ambushed me. About a week ago, I finally started progressing with the quests again, & am currently doing the Need for steed quest.

Also, I'm still using version 5.14.1, because (as a test) I had a friend install the latest version so far (5.15.2) & then download my cloudsave, & when they did that, he got this message.
Too bad! You missed out on the Pirate Fashion Pack.
(From the Pirate & his goddess quest.) However, I have not gotten that message (yet) on the older version of the game, so I'll avoid updating the game until I get that quest & see if I can still unlock the pirate fashion pack. If not, then it may be a "removed" item(s).

Anyway, here's a picture of a female sim wearing a "hairstyle" (blond dreadlocks) that I think might have been removed. Again, I haven't finished building all of the mall's stores (because future properties that future quests will need are already super expensive), so it could still be in the game somewhere. Just like with the lace-up girdle-style top, I first & last saw it sometime around version 4.xx.xx, but only in the Create-a-sim menu, & even then only if you used the "Randomize" option. I have never seen it (yet) in my "wardrobe" thing.
Attachments
Blond dreadlocks
Blond dreadlocks
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

That should also be a part of the Adult Fashion Pack. ;)

As for the Pirate Pack notice I've seen others say that got that same message upon updating and one person who got that message had already completed the quest and still had the pirate fashion pack in their wardrobe. So I think getting that message is a bug.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Lavenderwitch519
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lavenderwitch519 »

I've played this game for a long time now & just recently noticed that the rug in the boys room in the 2 story mansion apparently only comes with that house. I finally realized it because I looked in the home store as I wanted to put it in another house and it doesn't show up. Not sure if this is a recent thing or if it's always been like this.
Attachments
image.jpg
level 55
Holiday update
A pinch of cute & a handful of crazy! :mrgreen:
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

Lavenderwitch519 wrote:I've played this game for a long time now & just recently noticed that the rug in the boys room in the 2 story mansion apparently only comes with that house. I finally realized it because I looked in the home store as I wanted to put it in another house and it doesn't show up. Not sure if this is a recent thing or if it's always been like this.
I have it. I don't recognize the wall paper though...2 minutes later, nevermind. It's the bottom of "space".
Attachments
image.jpg
Lavenderwitch519
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

kls1st wrote:
Lavenderwitch519 wrote:I've played this game for a long time now & just recently noticed that the rug in the boys room in the 2 story mansion apparently only comes with that house. I finally realized it because I looked in the home store as I wanted to put it in another house and it doesn't show up. Not sure if this is a recent thing or if it's always been like this.
I have it. I don't recognize the wall paper though...2 minutes later, nevermind. It's the bottom of "space".
That's weird, I don't have any of the 3 carpets in your picture. I checked home store again to be sure. :cry: I wonder why? :?
level 55
Holiday update
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

Lavenderwitch519 wrote: That's weird, I don't have any of the 3 carpets in your picture. I checked home store again to be sure. :cry: I wonder why? :?
Curious. Maybe they are from some event or other. Someone will know...?
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

kls1st wrote:
Lavenderwitch519 wrote: That's weird, I don't have any of the 3 carpets in your picture. I checked home store again to be sure. :cry: I wonder why? :?
They are currently from the Baby Decoration Pack which is the time limited prize for completing the Two and a Half Sims quest. Before the quest system was added they were available to everyone. The Baby Decoration Pack includes those carpets, three wallpapers, and a mobile that can hang over cribs.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Lavenderwitch519
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

mockingbird288z wrote:
kls1st wrote:
They are currently from the Baby Decoration Pack which is the time limited prize for completing the Two and a Half Sims quest. Before the quest system was added they were available to everyone. The Baby Decoration Pack includes those carpets, three wallpapers, and a mobile that can hang over cribs.
Oh ok. I guess I missed out on those. With building the 2 story mansion I got 2 of the carpets & the mobile. Thanks.
level 55
Holiday update
wakanasakai
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by wakanasakai »

Does anyone know if the object Floral breeze (in electronics) used to be a febreeze sponsored object (with a slightly different name)? It seems like it was, judging from it's name & type of object. It's a small floor/table (your choice) fan that looks like a fake pink potted flower. You can turn it on or off, but oddly, if every sim that's in the same house that the fan is in is busy, it'll say that you'll get experience points for turning it on or off, but it won't say that if somebody who's in the same house isn't busy.
Attachments
Floral breeze (fan).
Floral breeze (fan).
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

wakanasakai wrote:Does anyone know if the object Floral breeze (in electronics) used to be a febreeze sponsored object (with a slightly different name)?
No, it wasn't. It was part of the fans set which came with the "Climate Control" (weather) update in 2013.