How do you name your Sims?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
theaellie sims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: How do you name your Sims?

Post by theaellie sims »

I have a Chelsea Bunn and a Donna Kebab (don't know if these work outside the UK), also i like to use names like William Williams, Tommy Thomas etc
Kristenv1980
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Kristenv1980 »

I've stopped being creative with my names, as my Sims have become disposable orb-grinders. I've gone through A Sim, B Sim, C Sim...through Z Sim. I'm now working my way through the NATO phonetic alphabet (Alpha Sim, Bravo Sim, Charlie Sim, Delta Sim...) -- which has been fun because it's like having my very own Dollhouse of Actives a la Joss Whedon's Dollhouse. I just created "X-ray Sim" so I'm going to have to come up with a new naming schematic. Maybe name them after the Greek alphabet (alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta...) ?
GC: Kristenv1980 -- You can find my fully stocked House for Neighbors in my Starter Home
indigoace
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by indigoace »

For a while when I was orb grinding, I took the random sims and named them "Mr A" or "Ms B", all the way through the alphabet. :)
ZeeGee

Post by ZeeGee »

My sims are named after my favorite literary characters. The rest were random names that I heard and liked so much that I could picture the sim to go with the name. Yeah I'm a little weird like that...