mystery box week 2

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
angelasolis1920
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

mystery box week 2

Post by angelasolis1920 »

This new mystery box is giving me problem already its the scond week and there is a new goal to purchase a wardrobe well i did that and it didnt count or provide the next goal ,i purchased like 3 different wardrobes and its still not acknowledging or anything is anyone else having the same problem
ussyberry
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: mystery box week 2

Post by ussyberry »

Yes, u have to wait for a new count down of seven days to start
ussyberry

GC: usmankkk
Lishws720
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lishws720 »

Can someone answer this: Do we have to save up the keys over the next ten or so weeks to get the Fortune Box? Last week I bought the first box once I earned my key, and I wasn't impressed with the goodies. This week I have decided to save my key and wait, but it seems you can only earn one key per week. Has anyone heard the scoop on the mystery box? I would hate for it to disappear before I can get to that last box.
AliciaWS720 on Game Center: §418 mil town value, VIP 10, level 55. Started as a new game during the DIY update. Special thanks to all of you very creative people on this forum for inspiration in designing houses!

My game is fully updated on iOS.
Lucyvp867
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Lucyvp867 »

Lishws720 wrote:Can someone answer this: Do we have to save up the keys over the next ten or so weeks to get the Fortune Box? Last week I bought the first box once I earned my key, and I wasn't impressed with the goodies. This week I have decided to save my key and wait, but it seems you can only earn one key per week. Has anyone heard the scoop on the mystery box? I would hate for it to disappear before I can get to that last box.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=176

That might have your answer? I think I read in there some discussion about being able to save them, not sure if that discussion was resolved or not.
Lishws720
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lishws720 »

Thanks, Lucy, for directing me to that post. I think I will save up my keys and get the next three boxes in reverse order: the 10 key, then the 5 key, then the 3 key box.
AliciaWS720 on Game Center: §418 mil town value, VIP 10, level 55. Started as a new game during the DIY update. Special thanks to all of you very creative people on this forum for inspiration in designing houses!

My game is fully updated on iOS.