Dirty pool question

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Happy universe
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Dirty pool question

Post by Happy universe »

I added a L shaped pool behind my hous on the island. But it is dirty all the time. Now i removed the L shape and it stays dirty. How can i clean my pool? Anybody ideas, tips? :geek: :)
GC name is happy universe
HFN is at firehouse rd nr1 & also Scandinaviën house nextdoor has everything:-)
Ghost hunting, house with black roof
Reindeer farm-west Ocean Road #2
Puppy hobby is in the gingerbreadhouse.(westside 20)

Lucyvp867
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Dirty pool question

Post by Lucyvp867 »

Freeze it, lol.

My pool at my modified 2-story mansion never stays clean. It took 5 SIMS working at once to clean it and then it would be dirty the next day again. So, I gave up and just froze it till I want to use it.

I don't know if there is anyway of actually keeping these pools clean (the pools at my other houses are all odd shapes and can go weeks without cleaning). It just seems as if they pick one pool in the town to be the constantly dirty one or something?

ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Happy universe wrote:I added a L shaped pool behind my hous on the island. But it is dirty all the time. Now i removed the L shape and it stays dirty. How can i clean my pool? Anybody ideas, tips? :geek: :)
Is it still a big pool? Try to clean it with several sims. E.g. 1 sim for 4x4 pool. If it's not clean, yet, let them do it again.
Some players pointed out, you have to stay with your sims. That's not my experience. I only have small pools and let them clean one time a day :)
Keep safe! <3

Rustic Wedding, 5.58.2
iOS 14.4

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View

Pammy30159
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Pammy30159 »

If you have enough lp to use to clean your pool, use it. It cleans straight away as opposed to having to have several sims cleaning at the same time or repeated cleans when really dirty. I also found by using lp to clean, it stays cleaner longer !!! :P

nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

Lucyvp867 wrote:Freeze it, lol.

My pool at my modified 2-story mansion never stays clean. It took 5 SIMS working at once to clean it and then it would be dirty the next day again. So, I gave up and just froze it till I want to use it.

I don't know if there is anyway of actually keeping these pools clean (the pools at my other houses are all odd shapes and can go weeks without cleaning). It just seems as if they pick one pool in the town to be the constantly dirty one or something?
some of us have the limited edition automatic pool cleaners for completing a diving challenge.
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2

Lucyvp867
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Lucyvp867 »

nogard0 wrote:

some of us have the limited edition automatic pool cleaners for completing a diving challenge.
I have them, too. I just never figured out how to use it. I'm sure it's very simple but perhaps it's too simple for me to grasp :lol:

Pammy30159
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Pammy30159 »

nogard0 wrote:

Wow !!! They sound fab. Shame I don't have one

telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I have found that if you have a Sim clean the larger pools while you stay on the property, you will need only one Sim to clean. So You can have one clean while you are doing other actions with other Sims. Or you can do it while surfing the net or checking email. If you can't stay on the property, use two or more Sims to clean. Also keep in mind that in the evening, the pools do not sparkle even when clean. So they can seem dirty when they are not.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.

Happy universe
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Happy universe »

Thanks all, i,m now off to clean the pool with more Sims...(didn,t know that was possible) think i Will use three....hope it Will work :!: :)

Happy universe
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Happy universe »

You girls are great!! Xxx It worked. I used three Sims and my pool is clean, finaly :D
I have also re-installed the L shape wich cost me another 50,000 :? But i like that shape :oops: :lol:
I hope fm wil return the poolcleaners, i need them ;) :)