Dirty pool question

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
ErinPW

Re: Dirty pool question

Post by ErinPW »

Lucyvp867 wrote:
I have them, too. I just never figured out how to use it. I'm sure it's very simple but perhaps it's too simple for me to grasp :lol:
I don't have them, but I guess simply put it into the (not frozen^^) pool and let it there :)
Happy universe wrote:You girls are great!! Xxx It worked. I used three Sims and my pool is clean, finaly :D
I have also re-installed the L shape wich cost me another 50,000 :? But i like that shape :oops: :lol:
I hope fm wil return the poolcleaners, i need them ;) :)
Youre welcome :)
You see, there are different experiences. Sure you'll find the right handling for your game :D
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Lucyvp867
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Lucyvp867 »

Happy universe wrote:You girls are great!! Xxx It worked. I used three Sims and my pool is clean, finaly :D
I have also re-installed the L shape wich cost me another 50,000 :? But i like that shape :oops: :lol:
I hope fm wil return the poolcleaners, i need them ;) :)
And....you get different Mystery Island things for cleaning pools. Something to think about, so instead of seeing it as a PIA chore? See it as a quick way to get some new items/XPs.
Kgirllovesdogs
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Kgirllovesdogs »

Lucy, for the pool cleaner all you have to do is put the pool cleaner in your pool and it does the rest for you, cleans it automatically. :)
:) People Are Crazy- Billy Currington
They sure are...:p
Pammy30159
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Pammy30159 »

:lol: Ye.... I'd love to have a pool cleaner. I have 30 pools !!! I use lp to complete the task sometimes just to get the job done lol !! :lol:
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

good thing the revolt of the pool cleaner is over. they wreaked a lot of lots ... couldnt use them even if house was destroyed. pool cleaners could be left behind. and body sometimes didnt show showing their cleaning part only.

and the many came from a few somehow. have a pool touching the house and it was iffy.they would escape underground. and ones under house prevent sim movement and placement of furniture.

it was very fortunate that cleaners could NOT get into town map and spread. it was like a pool cleaner virus !!!
Attachments
cleaners revolt in the yard.  NOTE house is gone but they are left. no house could be put back on top of them.
cleaners revolt in the yard. NOTE house is gone but they are left. no house could be put back on top of them.
cleaners revolt outside the yard.
cleaners revolt outside the yard.
Pammy30159
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Pammy30159 »

Omg :o invasion of the pool cleaners !!
Happy universe
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Happy universe »

Oh my. Creepy....Halloween cleaners :shock:
GC name is happy universe
HFN is at firehouse rd nr1 & also Scandinaviën house nextdoor has everything:-)
Ghost hunting, house with black roof
Reindeer farm-west Ocean Road #2
Puppy hobby is in the gingerbreadhouse.(westside 20)