Tai Chi?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Lucyvp867
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Tai Chi?

Post by Lucyvp867 »

Where the heck is it??!?!

I have searched all over my park, my neighbors park. What am I missing here? I think I've always skipped this goal because I could never find it.

I'm tired of wasting 5 LPs on this task, so where is it? Where in the park do they perform this?
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Tai Chi?

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

Anywhere they want :). I couldn't find it either. They carry their mat in their magic pocket. Make your Sim walk to any nice spot in the park, then click directly on your Sim - the options to practice or find Nirvana should come up. It's one of those weird items not generated by interaction with an object.
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
Lucyvp867
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Lucyvp867 »

Hufflepuff Karen wrote:Anywhere they want :). I couldn't find it either. They carry their mat in their magic pocket. Make your Sim walk to any nice spot in the park, then click directly on your Sim - the options to practice or find Nirvana should come up. It's one of those weird items not generated by interaction with an object.
Thank you!

I have spent countless precious lost minutes searching for this thing! Gah, will have to send my next available SIM to the park to test it out. So frustrating.

I know I've found it in the past, just can't remember where. Least, I think I did.

This is what happens when you take a few months off the game, you forget everything. I've been skipping it since I started playing again.
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

I skipped nearly a year, and I feel like I need Sims for Dummies sometimes :). I looked all over all of my neighbors parks and even saved up to build my own park, when I couldn't find it. Three days later, still no place to do tai chi. So I came here for help, found out I could have been doing tai chi all along, just didn't know how :). Oh well, I needed the park anyway, so we can go fishing and stuff. Tonight Seamus has to go scare some neighbors into thinking the end is nigh on a soapbox - hope I can find a park that has Sims visiting or he's only going to be talking to the trees :). He's wearing his tuxedo, because he thinks people might take him more seriously. Also, he looks good in a tux, so if the end is not nigh after all, maybe he'll be able to get a date!
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
Lucyvp867
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Lucyvp867 »

Hufflepuff Karen wrote:I skipped nearly a year, and I feel like I need Sims for Dummies sometimes :). I looked all over all of my neighbors parks and even saved up to build my own park, when I couldn't find it. Three days later, still no place to do tai chi. So I came here for help, found out I could have been doing tai chi all along, just didn't know how :). Oh well, I needed the park anyway, so we can go fishing and stuff. Tonight Seamus has to go scare some neighbors into thinking the end is nigh on a soapbox - hope I can find a park that has Sims visiting or he's only going to be talking to the trees :). He's wearing his tuxedo, because he thinks people might take him more seriously. Also, he looks good in a tux, so if the end is not nigh after all, maybe he'll be able to get a date!
I've got two people in my park, if you want to visit. The teen who finally found a place to hang out and a guy on a soap box announcing the opening of the high school.

However, my SIMs are all married so please no hanky-panky dating stuff. I'm considering adding a SIM for visitors to mess around with, totally unattached and available for the loving but it would take me LPs and I'm not feeling that right now.