3rd anniversary gift

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: 3rd anniversary gift

Post by JKCher »

Pleiades wrote:I got the wedding outfits too, which I'm pretty happy about as a couple have just moved in together and are to be married soon! Incidentally does anyone know how I can put them on? I can't seem to find them in my wardrobe.
You will have to go to the Fancy Dress store on your town map to get them :)
dippy
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by dippy »

mockingbird288z wrote:I got the wedding outfits which I am pretty psyched about. :D As a completionist it was bugging me that I didn't have those. :lol:

I'm a bit surprised that the LP/SP amount was only 15. It seems a bit low to me... :roll:
Same here on the wedding outfits and agree 15SP is pretty rubbish for those who had unlocked everything.
GC ID ~dippy~
HFN - Vacant house in front of the bridge (includes pets)
Haunted house - Near Fire station (includes pets)
dippy
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by dippy »

cebelicamya1 wrote:I got big wheel for toddler. It costs 20 sp. They also said they are " bringing it back because I missed it" . I am kind of sad :( because I wished for reindeers since I missed them last christmas ! I wish I had saved :o the previous game so that I could choose my 3rd anniversary gift by myself. Maybe with holiday update I can still get reindeers. :D
I'd have liked to see reindeers too but with the pet limit per house now, I can't build a reindeer farm anyway...... :(
GC ID ~dippy~
HFN - Vacant house in front of the bridge (includes pets)
Haunted house - Near Fire station (includes pets)
ellasweet
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by ellasweet »

bloodcool wrote:I got toddler dress up costume chest, then reset and got wedding outfit, reset a few more times before getting the Haunted House. So am now building the Haunted House next to the 'dormant' Volcano :lol:
This is where my haunted house is! It seems like a very fitting place for it!
HordePrime
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by HordePrime »

Great! - This was enough to lure me back to the game after a period of absence. Now I finally have the Haunted House which I have been after for ages (being built as I type).

But probably just gonna finish the Xmas stuff (and the Pirate quest which I haven't done yet), then leave it again for a bit. All those orbs and resources still feel too much for me.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

HordePrime wrote:Great! - This was enough to lure me back to the game after a period of absence. Now I finally have the Haunted House which I have been after for ages (being built as I type).

But probably just gonna finish the Xmas stuff (and the Pirate quest which I haven't done yet), then leave it again for a bit. All those orbs and resources still feel too much for me.
Happy to see you, HordPrime :D

I also got the Haunted House :)
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Pleiades
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Pleiades »

JKCher wrote:
Pleiades wrote:I got the wedding outfits too, which I'm pretty happy about as a couple have just moved in together and are to be married soon! Incidentally does anyone know how I can put them on? I can't seem to find them in my wardrobe.
You will have to go to the Fancy Dress store on your town map to get them :)
Got it - thanks! Still have to build the store...
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VictoriaAdelaideParker
Game Centre: Starpleiades
Neighbour house: starter house with green roof

Feel free to add me! :)
SimHayley27
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by SimHayley27 »

I've been following this forum for a while as a guest and I so appreciate the info that you share here! If it wasn't for this thread I would have ended up with a unicorn painting!! After reading that I could cloud save and rested I got the wedding bundle! Yay! Thanks all!!
calleighwolfe
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by calleighwolfe »

I got the stairs, scalators and elevators and that made me really happy!!!! :D

I had even asked them about it last year 'cause I didn't see them in my store and they said I had to buy them with real money 'cause I had missed them, and now they're mine for no real money!!! :D
I'm on Facebook! Just ask ;)
It might take me a while to answer, but I will :)
Level 55. TV: 124,171,224
HFN: Starter House
Haunted House: 1 EastSide
Tutti Frutti Update
Signature updated on March 17th, 2022
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I got the stairs and elevators too! Next time I'm in a building mood, I'll have lots more choices. I do hope they put these things back in the online store though, as I would like to buy the wedding outfits as well.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.