Facebook connection (no neighbours)

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Simmer1986
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Facebook connection (no neighbours)

Post by Simmer1986 »

Haha I'm so glad the party boat friends are back working :-D I can do social tasks again, yay.
JTrivial
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by JTrivial »

Can anyone help me connect? I can't connect to the cloud for the same reason. I need to figure this out soon, since I'm getting a new phone in a few days! Otherwise I'll have to start the entire game over again!
NiamhWitch
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by NiamhWitch »

I'm a bit frustrated. I have many, many FB friends who play SFP, however, only 25 show up in my neighbors list. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting it from my FB and then resending it back to my mobile device (which is on android)... but I have the same 25 people in my neighbor list-- most of them hardly play so their towns aren't worth visiting. It's getting very frustrating. Any idea how to fix this?

I'm aware this is an old thread, I found it via google when trying to figure out how to solve this problem. Sorry for any faux pas in resurrecting an old thread.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

NiamhWitch wrote:I'm a bit frustrated. I have many, many FB friends who play SFP, however, only 25 show up in my neighbors list. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting it from my FB and then resending it back to my mobile device (which is on android)... but I have the same 25 people in my neighbor list-- most of them hardly play so their towns aren't worth visiting. It's getting very frustrating. Any idea how to fix this?
Currently there is no way to fix this. I'm beginning to suspect that Firemonkeys aren't even going to. It's not listed as an issue on their Top Issues page and hasn't for awhile. I have a feeling that the recent limit of 25 friends on iOS devices is so that they can just say that 25 friends is the limit for Facebook friends. They couldn't fix it for Android so they just did the same for iOS users... I could be wrong, though. And I hope I am!

Your options are to remove the friends who don't play the game anymore from you friends list (kinda tough if you are using your personal account) or to use one of the other options of getting neighbors. Right now Android users can still get up to 100 friends if you also connect through Google Play.

NiamhWitch wrote:I'm aware this is an old thread, I found it via google when trying to figure out how to solve this problem. Sorry for any faux pas in resurrecting an old thread.
No need for an apology! This thread is stickied so it always shows at the first page. While no one has posted in a little while it isn't an old thread while stickied. :)
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

the paradise island update (5.19.2) fixed a fb login issue on iOS devices .
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

Hello friends! I'm having trouble with party boat login with facebook. Even after connecting to facebook I can't see my friends on the party boat :(
I've tried removing game from my account on computer and logged in again but still no luck. Does anyone else has same issue? And how to fix it?
I contacted FM regarding the same but it has not been fixed. :?
Tartanfairy
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Tartanfairy »

When I logged in today my Facebook friends are missing. But my old game centre friends are still there. I play on my iPad and when I checked the settings it’s showing I’m logged into Facebook. Does anyone know how to fix this????
Microdot
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Microdot »

Tartanfairy wrote: 19 Jan 2020, 21:50 When I logged in today my Facebook friends are missing. But my old game centre friends are still there. I play on my iPad and when I checked the settings it’s showing I’m logged into Facebook. Does anyone know how to fix this????
Try logging off Facebook and in again
Game #1: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Gamecenter
HFN=Starter House, GH=Museum Boulevard
Game #2: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Facebook & Google+
HFN=Starter House, GH=Firehouse Road
Contact information in my profile - Mention forum please
SarahBeth
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SarahBeth »

Mine disappeared too.
SarahBeth
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SarahBeth »

I was able to restore my list.

Log into Facebook. Go to the games link and click on your games. Select Sims Freeplay. Click on it and look at the bottom. See if the option to renew access is available. If so, select it. You can try revoking it too. But I haven’t tested that.

Close the game and reopen it. Go to the boat. You should see your friends again.