(Windows Phone) Neighbours needed!

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Scylla47
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: (Windows Phone) Neighbours needed!

Post by Scylla47 »

Feel free to add me! My Gamertag is: Scylla47

I started playing a couple of days ago and loooove it. I play daily and am planning on growing growing growing.
I am looking forward to see your houses !!
Ravenna
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Ravenna »

Add you! I have everything you need for Social Tasks in my SP (Social Points) house. You can see SP letters on the roof :D
Happy simming! ;)
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

Just a heads-up for Windows phone players: FM stops updating SFP for Windows Phone!
(Apparently the market is too small or updating too difficult.)

See for the full info: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-u ... 5005399868
Windows Phones updates are ending for The Sims FreePlay

April 04, 2017 04:48 Updated

While we won’t be creating additional play updates for The Sims FreePlay on Windows Phones, you will still be able to play and enjoy all the current content that is in the game!

What’s going on with The Sims FreePlay?

The Day care update from April 2017 will be the final new content for the Windows Phone platform. We’ll still be able provide technical support for current issues.

Can I still play the game?

Yes! You’ll still be able to play the Sims FreePlay on your Windows Phone – we just won’t be providing new content or updates for this platform.

Don't forget to back up your game to the Cloud using Microsoft's Xbox Account service.

What if I want access to new updates?

We are still providing updates for The Sims FreePlay on iOS and Android devices, so if you want to access the latest content, you’d need to start a new game on one of those platforms.

Can I get a refund for any purchases I made?

We’re not able to provide refunds for ending updates for Windows Phones.

Thank you for all your support and kindness over the years—we look forward to seeing you in-game.
VeronicaV
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by VeronicaV »

If the game crash how we can reinstall the game if it isn't in the store anymore?
Will we have the market place events without the news updates? news architect homes?
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

VeronicaV wrote: 04 Apr 2017, 14:36 If the game crash how we can reinstall the game if it isn't in the store anymore?
Will we have the market place events without the news updates? news architect homes?
I used to play this game on Blackberry before moving to Android. They never updated the blackberry app with new content, but you could still re-download it from the app store.

But I don't know what would happen with the app if it wasn't compatible with an os update. I doubt they would fix that.
Infinition92
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Infinition92 »

Currently active. Add me. Infinition92
Taylean
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Taylean »

Add me, gamer tag- Fawong. I play always