(Windows Phone) Neighbours needed!

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Sohru
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: (Windows Phone) Neighbours needed!

Post by Sohru »

Hey guys!

I added some of you. If someone wants to add me, my GT is Sohru.
FourthMay
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by FourthMay »

Hi! I'm in level 22 and have swimming center, pool, supermarket, and more if you want to be my neighbor, add me: VoicingWriter71
SailorSadness
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

help! adding neighbours on windows phone

Post by SailorSadness »

I dont know how to add neighbours on Windows Phone. On android and ios its so much easier.
Need help :?
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: help! adding neighbours on windows phone

Post by Huaca Flora »

This topic is made for adding friends on a Windows phone. It seems that you need a Gamertag (Xbox account or Microsoft account). I don't know how that works though, sorry.
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

SailorSadness wrote:I dont know how to add neighbours on Windows Phone. On android and ios its so much easier.
Need help :?
Your post has been moved to the propper topic.
Huaca Flora wrote:This topic is made for adding friends on a Windows phone. It seems that you need a Gamertag (Xbox account or Microsoft account). I don't know how that works though, sorry.
Thanks, Huaca Flora :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

ErinPW wrote:Thanks, Huaca Flora :)
You're welcome! Sadly I couldn't be of much help... Unless it is clear how to use Gamertag? I searched the forum but couldn't find an explanation :-(
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
BrissyChic32
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by BrissyChic32 »

Hi there all. I recently switched Sims Freeplay to my Microsoft Lumia phone (Windows phone) and I don't have any neighbours except the default one Another Sim Town, which isn't that gteat for social quests. I was wondering if anyone wantedto add me but pkease no spamming of messages on my Xbox pls. Thank you. I was wobdering how you add neighbours though, any help would be aporeciated. I have a Gamertag. But do I have to add people on my Xbox 1? Unsure how to on my phone or in game. Sorry for sounding noobish but only played Sims Freeplay prior on an iPad which I no longer have. :(
BrissyChic32
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by BrissyChic32 »

Eek sorry for the bad typos in the prior post still getting used to this phone. :lol:
SailorSadness
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SailorSadness »

BrissyChic32 wrote:Hi there all. I recently switched Sims Freeplay to my Microsoft Lumia phone (Windows phone) and I don't have any neighbours except the default one Another Sim Town, which isn't that gteat for social quests. I was wondering if anyone wantedto add me but pkease no spamming of messages on my Xbox pls. Thank you. I was wobdering how you add neighbours though, any help would be aporeciated. I have a Gamertag. But do I have to add people on my Xbox 1? Unsure how to on my phone or in game. Sorry for sounding noobish but only played Sims Freeplay prior on an iPad which I no longer have. :(
I dont know how do add neighbours too :(
Btw, what it means you switched sfp to your Windows Phone? I have sims freeplay both on android and wp, but i had to create two different towns cause windows wouldnt let me download the cloud data from FB...
You started it all again from the start?
SailorSadness
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SailorSadness »

Huaca Flora wrote:
ErinPW wrote:Thanks, Huaca Flora :)
You're welcome! Sadly I couldn't be of much help... Unless it is clear how to use Gamertag? I searched the forum but couldn't find an explanation :-(

Thats what i am tryin to figure out too.
Cant find anything :|