(Windows Phone) Neighbours needed!

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Ebwob
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: (Windows Phone) Neighbours needed!

Post by Ebwob »

Death_Inc wrote:
Ebwob wrote:
Death_Inc wrote:Gamer tag is DEA7H INC

Just started the other day... I've added some people I know who play and they have accepted but I cant see them in the party boat? Is there a delay from when you add gamer tag to when you can see them as neighbors?

Any ideas?
I find if you add them from the game hub they go on instantly. But if you use the xbox smart glass app it doesn't work properly.
I always add people from the Xbox app, not sure what the game hub is. Running on W10 mobile.

What I do notice is that people who add me I can see and visit in the party boat, but people I add first do not show up. Hopefully they fix it.

Also do you by chance have a soccer ball anywhere? I coudn't find one and the other person I can visit doesn't have one either lol.
I can add one in somewhere. To the one ocean view house I have
Feel free to add me on Windows Phone... Unforgeddieble :D
Ebwob
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Ebwob »

Death_Inc wrote:
Ebwob wrote:
Death_Inc wrote:Gamer tag is DEA7H INC

Just started the other day... I've added some people I know who play and they have accepted but I cant see them in the party boat? Is there a delay from when you add gamer tag to when you can see them as neighbors?

Any ideas?
I find if you add them from the game hub they go on instantly. But if you use the xbox smart glass app it doesn't work properly.
I always add people from the Xbox app, not sure what the game hub is. Running on W10 mobile.

What I do notice is that people who add me I can see and visit in the party boat, but people I add first do not show up. Hopefully they fix it.

Also do you by chance have a soccer ball anywhere? I coudn't find one and the other person I can visit doesn't have one either lol.
Idk the tile that has all of your games in it. That's where I add people to. They go on right away when I add from there.
Ebwob
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Ebwob »

Basically if you go to where all your games are held, swipe over and tap on the friends tile, then you can add them there.
Attachments
wp_ss_20160529_0030.png
wp_ss_20160529_0029.png
wp_ss_20160529_0028.png
Ebwob
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Ebwob »

Elendilla wrote:Hello, i play daily (lvl 35) and I really really need some neighbors, preferably at least one with a pool and a toy/chair in it. Thank you!
GT: Elendilla
I can add you, I think I have most stuff ppl need. Otherwise if you ask I can usually add it if you cant find it anywhere lol
Elendilla
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Elendilla »

Ebwob wrote:
Elendilla wrote:Hello, i play daily (lvl 35) and I really really need some neighbors, preferably at least one with a pool and a toy/chair in it. Thank you!
I can add you, I think I have most stuff ppl need. Otherwise if you ask I can usually add it if you cant find it anywhere lol
Hey, thanks for the add! helped me a lot :D do you have a foosball table somewhere in your town? didn't find it so far :)
thanks again!
Elektra Mozart
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Elektra Mozart »

Elendilla wrote: Hey, thanks for the add! helped me a lot :D do you have a foosball table somewhere in your town? didn't find it so far :)
thanks again!
Hello, I will add you, GT:Elektra Mozart , I have a foosball table in the house in the first row, right, the one with the pool, second floor :)
:D
[WindowsPhone GT] ElektraMozart
Ebwob
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Ebwob »

Elendilla wrote:
Ebwob wrote:
Hey, thanks for the add! helped me a lot :D do you have a foosball table somewhere in your town? didn't find it so far :)
thanks again!
If you haven't used someone else's yet I can probably add one. I added it to the basement of my two storey house by the bridge and romantic island boat. If you need anything else message me on the xbox app or whatever and ill get it faster lol
claire_killjoy
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Need neighbours (xbox tags)

Post by claire_killjoy »

Hey,
I need some neighbours for my sims anyone got any xbox gamertags as I can't connect through fb because of my windows phone my xbox gamertag is: Claire Lorraine
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

claire_killjoy wrote:Hey,
I need some neighbours for my sims anyone got any xbox gamertags as I can't connect through fb because of my windows phone my xbox gamertag is: Claire Lorraine
Welcome to the forum!
Your post has been moved to the propper topic :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.0
iOS 17.3.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
xponcruz
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by xponcruz »

Guys please add me in sims free play nd my gamer tag is player593109855