What device do you use to play freeplay

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: What device do you use to play freeplay

Post by JKCher »

I'm on an iPad. When the game first came out I downloaded it on my Android phone and immediately got rid of it because it was impossible to play on it. I was so glad when I got my iPad and was able to play :)
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

I'm on an iPad. I can't imagine it being played on a phone.
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
EricaSFP
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by EricaSFP »

Samsung Galaxy S Tab 2 Nook. I had it on an iPad Mini but decided to reset that game and now it won't progress on that device.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

I played more on my Ipad2 than on Note 5. Although Ipad 2 is already showing its age & it lags, I still prefer it its bigger screen.
EricaSFP
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by EricaSFP »

Oh and I also have a Note 4. But I am playing less and less on that unless I travel and need internet access. I mainly back up my game from my Nook to my Note in case of a crash.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Android phone, android tablet and Kindle. The tablet/Kindle layouts are preferred as you can have Simtracker or hobby menus open without covering play area. I hate switching back and forth. But the phone is handy for traveling and it is faster. (My Kindle and tablet are older.)
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

I played on a gen1 or 2 iPad (no camera!) until the iOS couldn't be updated any more and then bought an iPad mini to keep playing. I'm now saving for a bigger iPad with more memory because I miss the iPad's larger screen size vs the mini's screen size.

I tried playing on my android phone but, for me, it was impossible.
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
Tara2388
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Tara2388 »

SKatF wrote:Android phone, android tablet and Kindle. The tablet/Kindle layouts are preferred as you can have Simtracker or hobby menus open without covering play area. I hate switching back and forth. But the phone is handy for traveling and it is faster. (My Kindle and tablet are older.)

Yeah, I have it on my kindle too. I only have one main game, which is on my kindle. I'm not sure how I can add neighbors since I'm playing on a kindle. It's not apple so I don't have a Game Center. I don't want to restart on another device, because I'm really far on my kindle and have used lots of money on the game, plus I've been playing for just over 2 years. Please help.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Tara2388 wrote:
SKatF wrote:Android phone, android tablet and Kindle. The tablet/Kindle layouts are preferred as you can have Simtracker or hobby menus open without covering play area. I hate switching back and forth. But the phone is handy for traveling and it is faster. (My Kindle and tablet are older.)

Yeah, I have it on my kindle too. I only have one main game, which is on my kindle. I'm not sure how I can add neighbors since I'm playing on a kindle. It's not apple so I don't have a Game Center. I don't want to restart on another device, because I'm really far on my kindle and have used lots of money on the game, plus I've been playing for just over 2 years. Please help.
I added my Kindle neighbors through facebook. (I have an old Kindle Fire, don't know about other versions.) If you want to use another device, you save your game to the Cloud. After you put SFP on the other device, you can download your saved game.
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

I started playing on an iPad Air, and late last year moved my game to my new iPad Pro. Love love LOVE the bigger screen for this. It's so much easier to see everything and tap where I need to. Tried it a long time ago on my iPod Touch, but the screen was way too small. I ended up deleting the game there.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1