Baby owns a house ?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
rubysims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Baby owns a house ?

Post by rubysims »

I have just added a baby to my winters family and somehow when the game loaded back she was lying in the middle of my empty houseboat . so I went to town view and indeed she was now the owner of the houseboat ?!

If anybody has any ideas about how this happened then I would like to hear them
Attachments
20150531_103146.jpg
20150531_103111.jpg
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: Baby owns a house ?

Post by DelDel »

That's crazy, she's not in a crib! Wonder if there's any chance that the next update will finally let a baby get out of the crib?
xjuelx
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by xjuelx »

How did you add the baby to the family? Was she added the "old fashion" way...parents marry and then create the baby from a crib in their home? Or was she an orphaned baby they adopted? The sim listed first in the sim tracker is the one who will show on the town map, so if she was an orphaned baby created before the adoptive parents were created, then she'll show as the owner of the home.
As for her not being in a crib, you should be able to go into build mode and tap on the baby and put her back in her crib, or add another crib for her if that crib is already occupied.
Edited to add: I just re-read your post and realized you said she's in your empty houseboat?? So she's not living in the same house as her parents? I'm not sure how that could have happened. :?
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

As long as I play it was always possible to get twins by random. But then the second baby was laying in the house of the parents.

I read about a similar case, where the added baby appeared in the crib as usual plus a second baby on an actually empty lot. Though, nobody knew how this happened. Did your family get two babies -one in the family home and the other on the housboat? Also, I'm curious if the parents show up as mom and dad :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
DiTori
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by DiTori »

ErinPW wrote:
I read about a similar case...
I just pictured you pouring over journals of various sims issues. :lol: hmmm not in that book maybe this one
Voted most Active Town by JD Simhouse & Assoc.
Game Center Schotzybleu
HFN original lot
rubysims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by rubysims »

She later went back to her home a little while later . She is an adventurous one !!