Should I update before doing the DIY quests?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Should I update before doing the DIY quests?

Post by chamilet »

So I just haven't felt like doing the DIY quests yet. I don't really have time to devote to them right now. Should I update anyway, just to keep my game up to date? Bree will still be waiting for me in the Park when I'm ready, right?
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Re: Should I update before doing the DIY quests?

Post by Perturbee »

It's up to you, of course, but this update doesn't seem to offer much. The quest is a discovery quest, so you can take your time. There are several bugs surfacing already, so you might want to keep your current version.
Simsational
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Simsational »

Perturbee wrote:It's up to you, of course, but this update doesn't seem to offer much. The quest is a discovery quest, so you can take your time. There are several bugs surfacing already, so you might want to keep your current version.
Thank you. This is the first time that I haven't updated immediately, and it seems like a decent choice. :)
Level 55 - Newest Update | HFN at 3 West Oceanside - LOADED (no ghosts) | Fireworks, Inc.
5 Haunted Houses (many ghosts) | 2 Potion Brewing Cauldrons @ 1 Firehouse Rd next to CC
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

Perturbee wrote:It's up to you, of course, but this update doesn't seem to offer much. The quest is a discovery quest, so you can take your time. There are several bugs surfacing already, so you might want to keep your current version.
I guess I have to weigh Fixed Latin Villa bug vs. Shiny New Bugs.
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
rubysims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by rubysims »

chamilet wrote:
Sorry to sound really silly but what are bugs because I they are often mentioned on the forum and I have just been wondering what they are :oops: :shock: :?
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

rubysims wrote:
chamilet wrote:
Sorry to sound really silly but what are bugs because I they are often mentioned on the forum and I have just been wondering what they are :oops: :shock: :?
Bugs are the unintended errors of computer programming. An example in this update is that we can't put some furniture on the last grid space on the right-hand side.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
rubysims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by rubysims »

I guess I have to weigh Fixed Latin Villa bug vs. Shiny New Bugs.[/quote]

Sorry to sound really silly but what are bugs because I they are often mentioned on the forum and I have just been wondering what they are :oops: :shock: :?[/quote]
Bugs are the unintended errors of computer programming. An example in this update is that we can't put some furniture on the last grid space on the right-hand side.[/quote]

Thanks Telemwill