Problem with BlueStacks

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
mommacude
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: Problem with BlueStacks

Post by mommacude »

Screen Shot 2015-08-02 at 2.12.25 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-08-02 at 2.12.25 PM.png (39.48 KiB) Viewed 7522 times

Here's where my notification center is on my Mac. I'm assuming you guys see the notifications here? Or within BlueStacks? Thanks in advance.
GC: mommacude
Checking things out after a long time away.
mommacude
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by mommacude »

Actually, I figured it out. The notification is inside the app, not in Windows. Thanks everyone!
GC: mommacude
Checking things out after a long time away.
dpeterson283
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by dpeterson283 »

please tell me when u find the answer
thirsty4souls
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by thirsty4souls »

Sorry to bump an old thread back to life, but I didn't want to create a new one since the problem I have is kind of related to this one.
Yesterday I tried to reset my game to try something out, but when I wanted to download the saved data, after I chose the Facebook option and filled up the fields to log in, the game immediately brings up this:
Sin título.jpg
And no matter how many times I try, it won't let me log back in. Since the error message is not very informative, I don't know how to fix it nor why happened. I've reset my game a few times before here in Bluestacks, so I'm not sure why this happens now or if it can be fixed... My internet connection works fine so I have no clue on what else could be causing this. I hope I don't have to start all over because a silly mistake on my part :(
~ I'm back ~ 🤪
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

Which version of BlueStacks are you on? Some versions are known to have issues. Can you reach Facebook on BlueStacks?
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

I've had that same error in my phone, I fix it opening the Facebook app and then closing it, for some reason the game cannot open Facebook by itself and can't log in.
Or you can l log off of Facebook​ and then log in again.
thirsty4souls
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by thirsty4souls »

Hm, I tried to unlink the game from my Facebook profile and then link them back but didn't work. I'll try what you guys suggested when I can use the computer again, thank you Perturbee and Jake :)
And just in case is a BlueStacks issue, the version I'm using is 2.5.78.7302
~ I'm back ~ 🤪
thirsty4souls
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by thirsty4souls »

Well, I finally got some time to use the computer. I tried what you suggested but I still can't log back in the game.
Opening and closing Facebook didn't work, but at least I know I can log in there through Bluestacks. So, what could be the next step? :p
~ I'm back ~ 🤪
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

I'd say uninstall the Facebook app and log in with the in-game Facebook screen and clear cache of the game in the settings > apps section in BlueStacks.
thirsty4souls
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by thirsty4souls »

When I first encounter this problem, I used to log in from the in-game Facebook screen. I downloaded the app just to try if it worked, but it didn't. Now I uninstalled it and still can't log in from the in-game Facebook, even after cleaning the cache. I think it's time to send a ticket :(
~ I'm back ~ 🤪