Latest Survey (about a new mobile Sims game!)

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Latest Survey (about a new mobile Sims game!)

Post by Perturbee »

Hi,

Some of you might have gotten the announcement in game that there is a new survey. When tapping it, it doesn't always seem to give the actual survey and claims you might have filled it in already.
(Yes, it does look similar to the one given before the Neighbours update, but it's new, a different survey site and the survey code is higher than the previous recent ones.)

This topic is locked to avoid all sorts of irrelevant discussions. Feel free to open a thread about the new Sims game, which could be a replacement for SFP or Sims 3 mobile or an entirely new variation.
Edit: The topic can be found here: A new Sims game

This is how to do the survey:
Copy the text into your favorite browser and replace the <digits> with 8 or more numbers. (It's called a Session ID, which simply identifies the current session of the survey).

Code: Select all

http://ea.decipherinc.com/survey/selfserve/53b/150718?list=1&SID=<digits>
If you want to do the survey again, you'll have to delete the cookies for ea.decipherinc.com and clear the browser's cache.

Survey steps (actual fields not copied):
- Describe motivations for you to play The Sims FreePlay?
- For each of the statements below which, if any, describe motivations for you to play The Sims FreePlay?
- You indicated the following statements are motivators for you to play games.
| Which one of these statements describes your highest motivation to play The Sims FreePlay? (Select one response.)
| Which one of these statements describes your lowest motivation to play The Sims FreePlay? (Select one response.)
- Using a 1 to 10 scale below, how would you rate the remaining statements as motivations for you to play games?
- Which features are most important to your enjoyment in The Sims FreePlay?
- How many Sims do you have?
- How many of your Sims do you really care about and invest a lot of time in?
- What are the “big moments” that made you fall in love with The Sims FreePlay? (Optional) -=> Text box!
- Thinking about your current Sims FreePlay experience: What do you love MOST? (Optional) -=> Text box!
- Thinking about your current Sims FreePlay experience: What do you like LEAST? What is most frustrating to you? (Optional) -=> Text box!

The important part (the options listed are randomized every time you do the survey!):
- For the next set of questions, we would like to get your feedback about some potential ideas that could be applied to a different Sims mobile game. Please answer the next questions about what you would like to see in a different Sims mobile game.
- Imagine that someone were to create a different Sims mobile game. Which of the following features would you most like to have in this game?
[spoiler="Options"]Select up to 4 responses.
The ability to visit my friends’ Sims and their Sims’ towns
The ability for my Sims to develop romantic relationships with my friends’ Sims
An expansive and interactive world filled with other Sims, a world I can explore with my Sims
The ability to create a completely custom and unique home for my Sims that reflects my Sims’ career accomplishments, hobbies, and life experiences
The ability to have my friends’ Sims help my Sims at work
A neighborhood where my Sims live, where I can invite my friends to “move in” so our Sims can live, work, and play together
The ability to interact with my Sims while they are at work (e.g., visit them at their workplace, direct them to do specific actions, etc.)
The ability for my Sims to develop friendly relationships with my friends’ Sims
A household of Sims I control, who live in a town and interact with other Sims
Other (please specify) = Text Box![/spoiler]
- Which of the following housing options would you most prefer in a different Sims mobile game?
[spoiler="Options"]Select one response.
Build a house from scratch (i.e., build the house from the ground up, designing every aspect of the house including the walls)
Buy a basic house wall layout - with no furniture - and then customize it (i.e., change the wall layout and add furniture)
Buy a fully furnished house, and then modify it as I wish (i.e., change the walls and layout of rooms and add/remove/adjust furniture)
Other (please specify) = Text Box![/spoiler]
- Which of the following Sims lifestyles would you be most interested in playing with in a different game?
[spoiler="Options"]Select up to 2 responses.
A “young adult” lifestyle with multiple Sims who live together in the same house as friends (i.e., “roommates”)
A lifestyle with Sims who are romantically involved, who live together and socialize with their friends (no children)
A family lifestyle with romantically involved and/or married Sims that can choose to have a baby
Creating a family by raising my Sims through different life stages (e.g., toddlers, children, teens, young adults, old age)[/spoiler]
- Which of the following family life stages would you most like to have for your Sims in a different game?
[spoiler="Options"]Select up to 2 responses.
Raising infants to toddlers
Raising toddlers to children
Raising children to teens
Raising teens to young adults
Progressing adults into old age[/spoiler]
- Which of the following places would you be most interested in having in a different game? Your Sims would have the ability to work at these venues as well as socialize at them with other Sims.
[spoiler="Options"]Select up to 3 responses.
Research center: Your Sim is a medical researcher out to change the world, supported by the help of fellow scientists. Borrowing insights from other scientific fields and with the help of your staff, you cure diseases of both mind and body.
Gourmet Café: where they take pride in serving the finest and freshest foods and beverages. Your Sim is the skilled artisan in charge, and you hire a baker and a barista to round out the staff.
Concert venue: Your Sim is a musical sensation whose on-stage performances are supported by sound and lighting tech experts. Bartenders and dancers add to the lively atmosphere.
Business: Your Sim is a powerful CEO at a large corporate headquarters. The office’s host of characters includes the indispensable IT guy and the absent-minded assistant.
Restaurant: Your Sim is the head chef at the best and most exclusive restaurant in town. You hire a staff that includes a line cook and server.
Fashion studio: Your Sim is the fashion designer who creates new trends and rules the runway. Your employees include a seamstress and a photographer.
Sports center: Your Sim is a world-class athlete of your choosing at this top-flight facility, where the staff includes a trainer and a physical therapist. As you train for your next big sporting event, support staff helps you reach your peak physical performance.
Hospital: Your Sim is a brilliant surgeon that helps to keep your population healthy! You work alongside other medical personnel including a Virologist and an X-ray tech.
TV Studio: Your Sim hosts his or her own TV show. With a funny sidekick and a brilliant producer behind the scenes, the ratings of the show soar.[/spoiler]
- What recommendations would you have for creating a different Sims game, to ensure that you would love it? (Optional) -=> Text Box!

The demographics part (some questions will not appear based on choices, or you might get some extra):
- Finally, we have a few additional questions to help us understand who is playing The Sims FreePlay. All responses will be kept completely confidential.
- What is your gender? (M/F)
- Which of the following describes your age group?
- In which country do you live?
- What is your marital status?
- Are you the parent of a child under 18?
|- if you did say yes:
|- Do your children play The Sims FreePlay?
|- Do you play The Sims FreePlay with your child(ren)?
- Which of the following best describes your current employment status?
- What is the highest level of education you completed?

- Thank you again for filling out our survey and helping us create the best gaming experience possible! Please select “Continue” to submit your responses.

- Survey Completed - Thank You
Thank you for taking our survey. Your efforts are greatly appreciated!