Rugs

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Rugs

Post by Debbilu_7 »

I apologize if this has already been mentioned (I had a quick look around and didn't see anything)...
Are we going to get our wish of different rugs? :lol: I just saw this on Twitter.
image.jpg
Updated town info in profile
Deedee
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Rugs

Post by Deedee »

Oooh! I haven't seen mention - you'd think they would've come with Baby Steps as shown, eh? Oh well, maybe soon. Nice mention :)

My whole feeling about the game has suddenly changed with thoughts of its demise crowding out most others of late. I think they should be very forthcoming about what will happen (if not when) so I can either go back to enjoying the game I've spent $85 on or not.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

A little bird told me new rugs have been in the game files since the DIY update. I have been waiting for them since then! Even if it's another hobby event, maybe *ahem* fishing this time? I just hope it's not going to be a specials pack in the online store. I like the look of that rug, it would fit in more of my homes than the current Latin rugs do.

Deedee wrote:My whole feeling about the game has suddenly changed with thoughts of its demise crowding out most others of late. I think they should be very forthcoming about what will happen (if not when) so I can either go back to enjoying the game I've spent $85 on or not.
DeeDee, I wouldn't let the potential end of FreePlay stop you from playing and enjoying the game. I also think they should be forthcoming about the future of the game but that has never been the case with either EA or Firemonkeys. I think you should continue to enjoy the game! I like what you posted earlier on the forum, about how you spend $20 at the cinema but don't get to keep watching the movie over and over. I think, although it's a good idea to acknowledge and understand that we will not be able to play this game forever, we shouldn't let its inevitable end discourage us from continuing to play it. :)
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

I've really been hoping for other styles...modern geometric designs, oriental, maybe a round braided one?
But I really don't want *another* special fishing event. :roll: at least there is a third spot now...
Updated town info in profile
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Debbilu_7 wrote:I've really been hoping for other styles...modern geometric designs, oriental, maybe a round braided one?
But I really don't want *another* special fishing event. :roll: at least there is a third spot now...
Yes, the mutant fish event was annoying, especially with just the one spot. But for newer players I think it's better that these hobby events use hobbies that are unlocked earlier in the game than hobbies that require so much just to unlock. In my imagination there is noting worse than playing the game during an event but being unable to participate simply because you are a few quests away from even having the stables open. We will see how these new rugs are added. It may be too much to hope that they are just added to the home store, although that would be a nice, lovely, surprise!

A round braided rug! I would place that everywhere!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Deedee
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Deedee »

ditto. I can't imagine rugs just showing up - I think I would faint :)
Lavenderwitch519
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lavenderwitch519 »

Debbilu_7 wrote:I've really been hoping for other styles...modern geometric designs, oriental, maybe a round braided one?
I've been hoping for new rugs for awhile. I'd love geometric designs! I hope we at least get colors & designs that go with more when decorating.
level 55
Holiday update
A pinch of cute & a handful of crazy! :mrgreen:
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

My first thought was that this is just another reason why all the talk of the game ending doesn't make any sense. You don't keep adding new content if you've already made a decision to end the game in the near future.
Deedee
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Deedee »

EA does. They made tons of great stuff at the end of all the PC sims games in my opinion, free and pay... right up to the last minute practically.

Different colors and geometrics sound great :)
Plumbbob_Simpants
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Plumbbob_Simpants »

Rumor has it new rugs will be available Tues, Sept. 22nd!!