Moving household...

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Deedee
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Moving household...

Post by Deedee »

I need to move a family with a baby and a toddler to a single level house... it's bad enough everyone immediately runs off before I can click them back on task but running off to a different level is a bit much!

Especially with whomever is trying to raise the baby's needs... not to mention the dog and cat running around, LOL!

Never moved a household before... should I wait until everyone is home from work and not doing anything just to be safe?
ErinPW

Re: Moving household...

Post by ErinPW »

Deedee wrote:I need to move a family with a baby and a toddler to a single level house... it's bad enough everyone immediately runs off before I can click them back on task but running off to a different level is a bit much!

Especially with whomever is trying to raise the baby's needs... not to mention the dog and cat running around, LOL!

Never moved a household before... should I wait until everyone is home from work and not doing anything just to be safe?
The game won't let you move the family, if one is occupied. So, all of the family members, including the pets, need to be idle while moving to another house. In case your pets like to go upstairs, take care they are on the ground floor.

I don't like the "run away to the most far away seat" of my sims either. That's why I don't have chairs or couches at upper floors :D
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Deedee
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Deedee »

Good to know and thanks Erin :)

This is why I never have seating upstairs too... but the adults need to help the baby especially but also the toddler with their needs upstairs in their bedrooms with their toys and the bathtub is up there too.

Hmm... maybe I'll put their toys downstairs and the bathroom too... I can switch it with the office... think I just solved my problem :)
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

You're very welcome :)
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

Haha I've been known to shout "Stand still you idiot!" at my iPad when a Sim just walks off when I'm busy with it, it's so annoying :lol:
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

LovemySims wrote:Haha I've been known to shout "Stand still you idiot!" at my iPad when a Sim just walks off when I'm busy with it, it's so annoying :lol:
I'm so glad I'm not the only one to do that! :D
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

Deedee wrote:Good to know and thanks Erin :)

This is why I never have seating upstairs too... but the adults need to help the baby especially but also the toddler with their needs upstairs in their bedrooms with their toys and the bathtub is up there too.

Hmm... maybe I'll put their toys downstairs and the bathroom too... I can switch it with the office... think I just solved my problem :)
You can also block the staircase :)