No car in the park for a dance to remember

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Harrybanty
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

No car in the park for a dance to remember

Post by Harrybanty »

In the quest of a dance to remember, where u have to tap on a car to go to the villa, I am stuck as I have looked around the park and can't find the car, the quest says a car is waiting, so help, is this a glitch?
Harrybanty
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: No car in the park for a dance to remember

Post by Harrybanty »

I've solved it! Thanks but no thanks!
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Could you share with us your answer so that if someone else has the same problem your answer may work for them too? Were you looking in the park and not on the street at the park?
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Kawigyrl
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Kawigyrl »

There is no red car in the street anywhere around the park. I'm not sure that I can't do anything new until I finish this quest, but there's no way for me to get to the villa to salsa dance to comtinue where I left off!! :-(( Help!
Atheletic Brownie
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Atheletic Brownie »

I found mine on the street at the top of the stairs near the duck pond/chess area (with the duck pond on the top end of the screen and the barbecue area at the bottom, move up straight past the duck pond). If it's not there, try looking again on the street near the top of the other stairs in your park.

If you still can't find it, try the usual force closing your game and/or rebooting your device. Good luck!