The end of my blog...

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Simmer1986
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: The end of my blog...

Post by Simmer1986 »

Sad to hear it's the end of the blog, I too haven't been that interested in the game lately, hopefully the new update will tempt me back into it.

Thank you for all the information you've posted, I will miss your blog, it is my number one place to check for new things. Best wishes :-)
Sereya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Sereya »

I barely log in once a month now myself, I completely understand where you're coming from and truly appreciate all your hard work these years that you put into your blog.
All the resources and information you provided was a massive help to me especially when I was first starting out and will be missed by many I'm sure.
The Mall!
https://www.facebook.com/sereya.dawn.9
HFN - Starter House/Westside 22
Pet Farm - Westside 20

Seniors Update!
facebook.com/SietaSims
HFN - Starter House/Westside 22 (work in progress)
Pet Farm - Westside 21
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

Butterfly wrote:That's totally understandable and I appreciate everything you've done to help us with the game quests via your blog posts. Thank you.
Idem dito!
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

I only just found this post now and I'm sorry to hear about the end of your blog, although I completely understand why. May I say a huge THANK YOU from all of us on this forum for all of your hard work, dedication and hours of gameplay you've done all to help us out with our game, I will miss your blog but I don't blame you for quitting. You've been a great help to us all.

I must admit I've not played my game in over a month now, seems like a few of us are getting disinterested in it. I'm hoping the Christmas update will help me feel more like playing again.
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

Perturbee wrote:It looks like there will be an update on Tuesday (if EA/FM follows their update-Tuesday pattern, which normally happens after a trailer).

Due to time-constraints and my lack of interest in SFP as it is, I will not be able to post quest details on my blog when the update comes out. As my interest in the Sims Freeplay has diminished over the past year, I quit updating my blog.

I probably will keep playing quests when they appear, but other than that my games will remain mostly in stasis.

This forum will not close!
Thank you Perturbee for all the hard work. Similar to you, my interest in SFP has reduce a lot due to the back-to-back time-limited quests which doesn't motivate me to do any house renovation or set the Sims to party...

So since FM want us to play quests, then I will just play quests... :lol:
Spirit64
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Spirit64 »

Thank you for all the help and info you have been giving us!
Meriste
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Meriste »

So grateful for all the help you've provided to us!
GC: Sambacine
FB: Link here. (Please mention this forum.)
HFN: 1 Terra Drive (Haunted items included. Please tell of anything missing.)
HHs: 3 East Side, 2 Bliss Docks, Volcano View
Pocket-Sized Princess Update
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

:o what will become of us! ;)

Truly, thanks so much for everything.
Find joy...
riddleguy
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by riddleguy »

That is sad to hear. We will take care of the forum and contribute for help and sharing. ;)
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Sorry to hear that you are discontinuing your blog. I guess eventually a "burnt out" feeling gets to us.