Gingerbread House

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Rosie_58
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Gingerbread House

Post by Rosie_58 »

Trying to figure out where to put the free gingerbread house. When I go to the preview the only difference I see is the extra trees on a premium lot. But if I want to build this house on the island Is the fence the same as others on the island with the same fence.
mockingbird288z

Re: Gingerbread House

Post by mockingbird288z »

The gingerbread house has the island fencing when built in the island. :( I'm building it on the island first but when I build it to keep it and not just for "parts" I'm going to build it on a standard lot because I doubt it will have an oceanview on the premium lots on the mainland.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

Rosie_58 wrote:Trying to figure out where to put the free gingerbread house. When I go to the preview the only difference I see is the extra trees on a premium lot. But if I want to build this house on the island Is the fence the same as others on the island with the same fence.
Yes, it's the same as the other house fences on the island.

Personally, I would build it on a standard lot.
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

Dellie wrote:
Rosie_58 wrote:Trying to figure out where to put the free gingerbread house. When I go to the preview the only difference I see is the extra trees on a premium lot. But if I want to build this house on the island Is the fence the same as others on the island with the same fence.
Yes, it's the same as the other house fences on the island.

Personally, I would build it on a standard lot.
I built one on each lot just for fun but the standard lot is my keeper because I like the candy themed streets, sidewalks, fence, and mailbox.
Rosie_58
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Rosie_58 »

Thank you Mockingbird, Dellie,and Butterfly for replying :)
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

Has anyone built a GB house on a standard lot and have a green basement and freezing on the lot? My island GB house is fine.
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

mockingbird288z wrote:The gingerbread house has the island fencing when built in the island. :( I'm building it on the island first but when I build it to keep it and not just for "parts" I'm going to build it on a standard lot because I doubt it will have an oceanview on the premium lots on the mainland.
Has anyone built a GB house on a standard lot and have a green basement and freezing on the lot? My island GB house is fine.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Butterfly wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:The gingerbread house has the island fencing when built in the island. :( I'm building it on the island first but when I build it to keep it and not just for "parts" I'm going to build it on a standard lot because I doubt it will have an oceanview on the premium lots on the mainland.
My first house for parts isn't built yet so I've not even started on the standard lot I want to build. Sorry you are having trouble with your house, it reminds me of the trouble with the Latin Villa. Hopefully, like that one, it will get fixed.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

Any fix to this issue yet?
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

When I'm in build mode on the standard lot the basement rooms are green, and the furniture is mostly invisible. I haven't had any issue with freezing. But out of build mode it looks normal. On my island gingerbread house everything seems normal.
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time