Hidden Unicorn Quest LP Reward?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Lishws720
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Hidden Unicorn Quest LP Reward?

Post by Lishws720 »

I just started a new game on one of my devices the week between Christmas and New Years. I wanted to prove to myself that one does not need to purchase anything from the store to have a rich gaming experience... One just needs to read all the wonderful helpful tips in this forum! :D My game now has over 2.5 mil TV, over 1.6 mil simoleons and 0 VIP points.

I just finished the hidden unicorn quest, and I'm wondering if this is new, or did I just not pay attention before. Once the show jumping gate is built (the final task), the game rewards you with 25 LP and §500. 25 LP! is this a new thing? I didn't find any mention of it on Perturbee's tips site, and the quests were current as of Sept. 2015. That is the most generous reward for a completed quest that I've seen, maybe even better than the treasure chest at the end of the raiders of the lost artifacts quest. I'm looking forward to the next few quests to see what they bring.

I may make this game public in the future just to show what can be done without spending real money. Also, I can use it to update the tips for beginners, since the game has completely changed since that first thread was posted.
AliciaWS720 on Game Center: §418 mil town value, VIP 10, level 55. Started as a new game during the DIY update. Special thanks to all of you very creative people on this forum for inspiration in designing houses!

My game is fully updated on iOS.
Deedee
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Hidden Unicorn Quest LP Reward?

Post by Deedee »

Great work! I have only been playing about 3/4 of a year but I was impatient in the beginning and spent nearly $80 real money... of course before VIP! I had tried plain Sims 3 mobile app previously and could never get anywhere or have anything nice so was excited to finally build and decorate.

Then one day I realized they could take away my game any time they wanted and I'd be left with nothing. So I stopped spending... except for a recent purchase of the living teddybear.

I'm happy I purchased that and the pool cleaner of course, but I can't recommend buying LP because that really adds up and there's no guarantee we get to keep any of it once the developers feel like moving on. If they'd only promise to make the game playable offline after the last update, I could actually recommended spending whatever people were comfortable with because at least it wasn't taken away any time.

There are tons of playing styles tho. Some have to have every little thing and some don't even update to the latest versions and everything in between. It's always interesting to learn about any play style and see what's possible!

I had no idea the game has changed so much... I sure don't remember getting any 25 LP rewards tho.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Was is 25LP, §500, and the Unicorn Rocking Horse? It's definitely new, I looked around and found other people mentioning it and only recently (beginning of January).

Good luck with your new game!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Vampitch
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Vampitch »

mockingbird288z wrote:Was is 25LP, §500, and the Unicorn Rocking Horse? It's definitely new, I looked around and found other people mentioning it and only recently (beginning of January).
I finished the quest fairly recently and got 25LP too. I can't be sure when I completed it but it was before January. I do think it was during this (Christmas 2015) update though.

I was certainly surprised that I got such a large LP reward and the Unicorn Rocking Horse (possibly the §500 too, I'm not sure) but didn't realise it was something new.
Fairy update
Level 54. iOS. UTC +3.
Paused at seniors quest.
I am currently not accepting any neighbours for any games.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Vampitch wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:Was is 25LP, §500, and the Unicorn Rocking Horse? It's definitely new, I looked around and found other people mentioning it and only recently (beginning of January).
I finished the quest fairly recently and got 25LP too. I can't be sure when I completed it but it was before January. I do think it was during this (Christmas 2015) update though.
It does appear to be new this update. I was just going with the earliest I had found it mentioned on the internet. :)
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Lishws720
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lishws720 »

Good luck with your new game!
Yes, I got the rocking horse, too! Who would have thought that FM would be so generous?

I'm working on the pre-teens quest now. When I get up to LD&L, I may make this a public game on GC.
AliciaWS720 on Game Center: §418 mil town value, VIP 10, level 55. Started as a new game during the DIY update. Special thanks to all of you very creative people on this forum for inspiration in designing houses!

My game is fully updated on iOS.