gold bars and stuff

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
ducky1228
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: gold bars and stuff

Post by ducky1228 »

I can't do it :( I give up, I did get 1 gold today but the whole thing is to overwhelming. I'm just going to work on my lol town. I know they just want me to buy LPs and I can't so that's that.....onward
Don't forget to save your game to the cloud
blackbrit
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by blackbrit »

ducky1228 wrote:I can't do it :( I give up, I did get 1 gold today but the whole thing is to overwhelming. I'm just going to work on my lol town. I know they just want me to buy LPs and I can't so that's that.....onward
Ah, Ducky. Don't give up. You are right to focus on the everyday aspects of the game and the needs of your town.....but, every once in awhile send a Sim or pre-teen Sim to a neighbor's town and just zone out with the Febreze toilet, lol. I made the mistake of counting when I first tried it. That was a mistake. I counted to something like 350 with nothing and I gave up. Then, a few days later I tried it just as a lark, and lo and behold... pearls and the occasional gold bar. It's not much, but it keeps us from having to use LPs!
L 55, Easter Update
HFN, #2 Firehouse RD.
Haunted House #20 West Side. Pre-built HH @ #1 Firehouse RD.
"C" for 74 cats, "R" for 80 reindeer; See map view
GC: blackbrit.1
For GC: Mention Hay Day or SFP
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

ducky1228 wrote:I can't do it :( I give up, I did get 1 gold today but the whole thing is to overwhelming. I'm just going to work on my lol town. I know they just want me to buy LPs and I can't so that's that.....onward
Hang in there ducky.
Btw have you unlocked the other monuments yet? I recall you need to upgrade the terra monument to level to level 2 first - suggest you level up with LPs if you haven't. Your chances of getting resources improves when you can collect all 12 resources and it's less frustrating too. In the meantime work on your hobbies to collect LPs and spray that toilet when you can. Good luck!
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
Mon789
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Mon789 »

The other day I decided to just play normally, and in 5 minutes I received 5 resources! From espresso, washing hands, quick chat, turbo snack and using the toilet. There really ins no right and wrong actions to use :) it's just luck of the draw.
Nandireya
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Nandireya »

Yeah...I just do what I do...namely grind away at hobbies for the simoleons...and hope for the best. These things are just too random. There's no way of figuring out what will reward you with resources.
Hayley-Belle
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Hayley-Belle »

Nandireya wrote:Yeah...I just do what I do...namely grind away at hobbies for the simoleons...and hope for the best. These things are just too random. There's no way of figuring out what will reward you with resources.
Yay you made it here!!!
blackbrit
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by blackbrit »

Nandireya wrote:Yeah...I just do what I do...namely grind away at hobbies for the simoleons...and hope for the best. These things are just too random. There's no way of figuring out what will reward you with resources.
Fantastic, Nandireya! You are here. :)
L 55, Easter Update
HFN, #2 Firehouse RD.
Haunted House #20 West Side. Pre-built HH @ #1 Firehouse RD.
"C" for 74 cats, "R" for 80 reindeer; See map view
GC: blackbrit.1
For GC: Mention Hay Day or SFP
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

I'm trying to just ignore it. I mean I try to do what I can but basically go about my day because its going to take me forever I suppose... I did get the treasure. I pressed thru that but then decided it was just going to take me a lot of time to get there. I DO appreciate my well-to-do neighbors being so kind and allowing me to visit. It helps!
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

would love to drive around town and occasionally pick up a racehorse ... i mean resource.
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2
Firrewhisper
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Firrewhisper »

nogard0 wrote:would love to drive around town and occasionally pick up a racehorse ... i mean resource.
Haha This made me smile, glad to know the bars exsist.