Can't complete "Collect treasure from a neighbor's dog

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Can't complete "Collect treasure from a neighbor's dog

Post by copperwood »

Seriously EA, that's all you got? And what happens when we get the goal again? Might as well use those LP's for the SP flower. I think once people complain about this on their Facebook page, they'll fix it.
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pinkribbon »

That's crazy. They've fixed it before... I don't really want to go through the hassle of submitting a ticket for 10LP.
glenkatko
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by glenkatko »

I've also been stuck on this task for the last couple of days. Been checking here and in game every day to see if it has been fixed. Today when I visited a neighbor, the task completed before I had even clicked on a house. Hopefully it is fixed for everyone now. It wouldn't seem as frustrating to me if the task was for SP instead of 50 measly XP!
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

:oops:
glenkatko wrote:I've also been stuck on this task for the last couple of days. Been checking here and in game every day to see if it has been fixed. Today when I visited a neighbor, the task completed before I had even clicked on a house. Hopefully it is fixed for everyone now. It wouldn't seem as frustrating to me if the task was for SP instead of 50 measly XP!
Mine completed too. Thanks for posting about it working again.
amanda25
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by amanda25 »

I got the same responce and they given me 10lp
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pinkribbon »

Thank you for letting us know it was fixed!
Xoxomegan
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Xoxomegan »

I had this same problem for awhile. your first "neighbor" sim town will not have any dogs. you will have to wait until you level up and you get two neighbor sims towns. go to the second and one of the families will have a dog!
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Xoxomegan wrote:I had this same problem for awhile. your first "neighbor" sim town will not have any dogs. you will have to wait until you level up and you get two neighbor sims towns. go to the second and one of the families will have a dog!
No, this was a problem with the game not recognizing that a neighbor's dog had dug up treasure.

Leveling up in the game won't get you any additional neighbors beyond the standard "Another Sim Town". Only adding friends via a social network like Facebook or Google Play will.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update