Missing Sci Fi Interior

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
FreePlayFan24
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Missing Sci Fi Interior

Post by FreePlayFan24 »

So I bought myself a sci fi shuttle home and now I can't find the interior walls or flooring in the home store. I can find the chairs, bed, kitchen counters, table, etc. I just can't see the interior walls or floors anywhere and I've been trying to level up to see if they appear. I am on level 30 and I'm not sure what level they're usually unlocked at.
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Missing Sci Fi Interior

Post by Butterfly »

FreePlayFan24 wrote:So I bought myself a sci fi shuttle home and now I can't find the interior walls or flooring in the home store. I can find the chairs, bed, kitchen counters, table, etc. I just can't see the interior walls or floors anywhere and I've been trying to level up to see if they appear. I am on level 30 and I'm not sure what level they're usually unlocked at.
Mine are the very last wallpapers. All the way to the end.
FreePlayFan24
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by FreePlayFan24 »

Butterfly wrote:
FreePlayFan24 wrote:So I bought myself a sci fi shuttle home and now I can't find the interior walls or flooring in the home store. I can find the chairs, bed, kitchen counters, table, etc. I just can't see the interior walls or floors anywhere and I've been trying to level up to see if they appear. I am on level 30 and I'm not sure what level they're usually unlocked at.
Mine are the very last wallpapers. All the way to the end.
Thanks, I'll guess I just have to keep levelling up until I see them.
glenkatko
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by glenkatko »

I'm at level 43, and in my tab it says they will be unlocked at level 53. :roll:
FreePlayFan24
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by FreePlayFan24 »

glenkatko wrote:I'm at level 43, and in my tab it says they will be unlocked at level 53. :roll:

Oh yay! Thanks a ton!