New Architect Homes - Day Spa update 2016

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: New Architect Homes - Day Spa update 2016

Post by Debbilu_7 »

I am on the lookout for one of the old gardening herbicide benches. They were before my time and I would like one for my greenhouse.
Updated town info in profile
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

Nice Erin!! So back then you were not able to sell the extinguishers bought in the market? That's probably why you have them. I hope we see more of these old items in the future. :)
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

JakeSim wrote:Nice Erin!! So back then you were not able to sell the extinguishers bought in the market? That's probably why you have them. I hope we see more of these old items in the future. :)
Right. We didn't even see, how many have been stored in the inventory. Just the ones that were at the holder. I'm missing the third extinguisher. They had different task-times and prices. Guess, it was too expensive in my pretty new town. FM should put all of them into the decorations tab or right away into the holder. Wonder, how many herbicides are hidden in the inventory :?

I'm still waiting for the toddler slide :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

ErinPW wrote:I'm still waiting for the toddler slide :)
I'm waiting on that, too.

I'd quite like the herbicide table too.
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Thanks for the heads up. I am looking forward to see more old items popping out. Definitely will have to get the fire extinguisher holder.
Lishws720
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lishws720 »

Looks like they fixed the house that had no way to get up to the second floor (Easter Update architect houses, I mentioned it on April 15.). Now instead of 206 SP (or was that LP?) it goes for 507 SP! Those are some very expensive staircases! :shock:
AliciaWS720 on Game Center: §418 mil town value, VIP 10, level 55. Started as a new game during the DIY update. Special thanks to all of you very creative people on this forum for inspiration in designing houses!

My game is fully updated on iOS.
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

Lishws720 wrote:Looks like they fixed the house that had no way to get up to the second floor (Easter Update architect houses, I mentioned it on April 15.). Now instead of 206 SP (or was that LP?) it goes for 507 SP! Those are some very expensive staircases! :shock:
The most expensive architect home at the moment costs more than 800 SP (if I remember it right). In my opinion, these are ridiculous prices for houses. I wonder if the prices are automatically calculated on the objects in the houses. It doesn't seem like that, but I haven't examined the houses long enough to know where the prices are based on :P (Pools are probably very expensive?)
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

I agree that the prices of the houses is utterly outrageous. Seeing as their last quest has taken my stock of SP then I'm not in a position to pay all of that for a house template. If there is one I like I will build it myself and decorate it as I wish. They're really irritating me with these elevated prices for things :evil:
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

My cost for the House#6 is more than 12M. Really expensive way of just getting the fire extinguisher case , without the fire extinguishers. I have none as of the moment.
BTW since the more houses you have & the higher your town value is , the more expensive the new houses will be. So just how much in terms of Simeoleons is the most expensive house being offered? For those playing for a long time or having rebuild many houses, what's the maximum/highest amount you have come across so far?
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Any one spotted a Robe rack in the new houses? I see lots of Spa items but so far have not seen any house with the rack. Probably cheaper for me to build another SPA house, rather than waiting for an expensive Architect house with the item.
I can still build another Spa house after the end of the Event, right?