New Architect Homes - Day Spa update 2016

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
mockingbird288z

Re: New Architect Homes - Day Spa update 2016

Post by mockingbird288z »

ErinPW wrote:There are some new houses.
Thank you for posting! :)
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

There is a 150 SP fondue set, a 125 SP Scandinavian fireplace, and two 100 SP spirit houses in the third architect home; which you can buy for simoleons! And lots of other SP objects (Scandinavian radio, tv, windows, etc.) as well. I also spotted the Luxury Crib and other limited items. I like the house :-) And apparently I missed those round urban sofas, because they are nowhere to be found under the living room tab :?
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

By the way, the last house that you can buy for simoleons is a really beautiful wellness center!

-edit-

I forgot to mention that I checked these houses on a premium lot (they're not available on a standard lot).
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Huaca Flora wrote:And apparently I missed those round urban sofas, because they are nowhere to be found under the living room tab :?
They were available for a little while at the beginning of the update but it seemed to be only for people who had done the Urban Furniture event.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

mockingbird288z wrote:They were available for a little while at the beginning of the update but it seemed to be only for people who had done the Urban Furniture event.
I remember vaguely that something about other urban furniture was mentioned on the forum, but I don't understand why I didn't buy them :shock: I completed the whole urban furniture event... Maybe I didn't play the game at the time :|
Halloween Update

JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

Huaca Flora wrote:There is a 150 SP fondue set, a 125 SP Scandinavian fireplace, and two 100 SP spirit houses in the third architect home; which you can buy for simoleons! And lots of other SP objects (Scandinavian radio, tv, windows, etc.) as well. I also spotted the Luxury Crib and other limited items. I like the house :-) And apparently I missed those round urban sofas, because they are nowhere to be found under the living room tab :?
Yep I noticed that house has a lot if SP and LP objects,I'm building it right now!! The dolphins pack pool items are back in one if the houses. There is a BIG house that is really cool as well, you get 5 elevators for those who don't have it like me and a lot of other stuff. The last house is a spa only house I think you can find all the items from the event, the only thing left would be the fountain fence :( I'm like these houses so far.
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

Huaca Flora wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:They were available for a little while at the beginning of the update but it seemed to be only for people who had done the Urban Furniture event.
I remember vaguely that something about other urban furniture was mentioned on the forum, but I don't understand why I didn't buy them :shock: I completed the whole urban furniture event... Maybe I didn't play the game at the time :|
I think they will come back in the near future but if you want it now there's one in a house, I don't remember which one exactly.
SimCitySue
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimCitySue »

The first LP house has an escalator. That's the one I'm building now :)
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

JakeSim wrote:I think they will come back in the near future but if you want it now there's one in a house, I don't remember which one exactly.
That's the one I was talking about (with all the SP objects) :-) It has two of those white round urban sofas. Yay!
Halloween Update

copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

JakeSim wrote:
Huaca Flora wrote:There is a 150 SP fondue set, a 125 SP Scandinavian fireplace, and two 100 SP spirit houses in the third architect home; which you can buy for simoleons! And lots of other SP objects (Scandinavian radio, tv, windows, etc.) as well. I also spotted the Luxury Crib and other limited items. I like the house :-) And apparently I missed those round urban sofas, because they are nowhere to be found under the living room tab :?
Yep I noticed that house has a lot if SP and LP objects,I'm building it right now!! The dolphins pack pool items are back in one if the houses. There is a BIG house that is really cool as well, you get 5 elevators for those who don't have it like me and a lot of other stuff. The last house is a spa only house I think you can find all the items from the event, the only thing left would be the fountain fence :( I'm like these houses so far.
If I remember right, it also has the baby jumper in it. Can't check as I'm also building it right now.