New Outfits at the Mall

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
mockingbird288z

New Outfits at the Mall

Post by mockingbird288z »

There are two new outfits at the mall for adult females! They are free so probably only available for a limited time.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: New Outfits at the Mall

Post by kls1st »

mockingbird288z wrote:There are two new outfits at the mall for adult females! They are free so probably only available for a limited time.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Cute! Thanks mockingbird! Why do you s'pose they are being so nice? And not telling anybody?
SimAddict
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SimAddict »

Wow. The second one is "interesting"... :lol:

Thank you for letting us know!
Game Center ID: •|•Jenna•|•
Facebook/JennaSimsFreeplay
HFN: 22 West Side
Haunted House: 3 East Side
Magic House: 11 West Side
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

New player designed outfits (female adult)

Post by garishplum »

The two lit player-designed outfits that Girlfriend Magazine helped bring to The Sims Free. Purchase them at the mall under the adult female outfit section.
Attachments
13319725_1063699466998686_7117578238218849293_n.jpg
Level 55!
GC: garishplum
mockingbird288z

Re: New player designed outfits (female adult)

garishplum wrote:The two lit player-designed outfits that Girlfriend Magazine helped bring to The Sims Free. Purchase them at the mall under the adult female outfit section.
I moved your post to the existing topic about the outfits. :)

According to posts on Facebook the outfits will only be available for 7 days.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

SimAddict wrote:Wow. The second one is "interesting"... :lol:

Thank you for letting us know!
Agreed, I never think to check, would have missed out. Second outfit would have been great for teens. Sure wish they'd get away from outfits and have things as separates. I like to choose how to mix. The outfits that change head/hair especially irk me.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Thanks for posting. Would have missed them if I have not been checking around here.
mockingbird288z

kls1st wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:There are two new outfits at the mall for adult females! They are free so probably only available for a limited time.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Cute! Thanks mockingbird! Why do you s'pose they are being so nice? And not telling anybody?
You're welcome! Apparently these are "player designer" clothes but I don't remember an offer recently to design clothes. :? I don't know why they don't advertise new, limited time items all the time. This time they did post something on their Facebook page but they might not have a pop up ad for the outfits which means if you don't follow their page you wouldn't know. Seems silly to me.
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

mockingbird288z wrote:
kls1st wrote:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
You're welcome! Apparently these are "player designer" clothes but I don't remember an offer recently to design clothes. :? I don't know why they don't advertise new, limited time items all the time. This time they did post something on their Facebook page but they might not have a pop up ad for the outfits which means if you don't follow their page you wouldn't know. Seems silly to me.
No Facebook. (I think it's weird that it autocorrected to uppercase F.) No pop up about player designed clothing. How would one do that anyway? If this forum disappeared I would miss a lot. Thanks again, for everything!
lollipop369
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by lollipop369 »

mockingbird288z wrote:
kls1st wrote:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Same, thanks for the notice. I had missed the April 2026 Coachella outfits due to fibromyalgia, so glad for the forum :D
See profile for info-HFN, HH, etc.
GC1: Tia B. Jeanty=HP Handcrafted Homes Online Packs!
GC2: Tia B. Radcliffe=ER show Day 1/Midtown Cafè
GC3: Katyara B. Swyft=GoT Maternity