Sims at the police station

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Oliviasims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Sims at the police station

Post by Oliviasims »

I noticed that everyone is getting new sims at their police station like elves, monsters, deer people, ect. But I only get regular sims. I have the latest update. Am I missing something?
Fully updated
The sim of me lives at 4 west ocean side, but spends time with her husband, her 4 children, and her neice at 1 west ocean side.
If you need a neighbor, my G+ is Annacesity Dremurr.
My HFN is at 20 west side
mockingbird288z

Re: Sims at the police station

Post by mockingbird288z »

Oliviasims wrote:I noticed that everyone is getting new sims at their police station like elves, monsters, deer people, ect. But I only get regular sims. I have the latest update. Am I missing something?
Once you assign a sim to the Special Agent specialization the "supernatural" sims will start to show up at the police station.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
imcerise
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by imcerise »

I have a special agent sim but no supernatural sims, I'm level 31 and he is level 6
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Maybe it's a little bug on the Movie Star update. If it makes any difference, the supernatural sims are just like the regular sims. They don't do anything different or add anything, they are just for show.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SimAddict
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SimAddict »

I have a visitor at the police station who is stuck behind a desk. My sims cannot help her - when they try, I get the pop-up like they can't reach her and the issue is not that they're the wrong specialization - and she won't move either. Any ideas?
Attachments
image.png
Game Center ID: •|•Jenna•|•
Facebook/JennaSimsFreeplay
HFN: 22 West Side
Haunted House: 3 East Side
Magic House: 11 West Side
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I assume you'e done the basics like leaving statio and returning, closing and reopening game,etc. Have you completed shift of both police sims since customer sim was stuck? Either by serving 25, cancelling shift or letting time run out?
SimAddict
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SimAddict »

I've done all of the above, multiple times. She's just always there, standing behind that desk and refusing to allow anyone to help her. It's so frustrating.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Oh, no. Very annoying, And it probably reduces the customers who can be helped to 3 also.
SimAddict
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SimAddict »

Here are screen shots of what's happening. You can see my sim is available to complete either task in the first photo. Then you can see my sim is "stuck" when trying to help her in the other two. I've tried helping from the other room as well as when standing right next to her. It's totally bizarre.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
glenkatko
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by glenkatko »

I think the problem is that, when fully upgraded, there is a plant and a rolling cart that sit in front of the back wall, with just an empty space in the corner. I tried to have my sim walk into the area, but got the footprints when I clicked on the corner. I was not able to click on the floor at all where the stuff will appear after the final upgrade.

I don't know how that sim got into that spot, and since it is basically blocked, I have no idea how you can get her out. You may have to contact FM support. Sorry that this happened to you. :(