Fashion Week Outfits (Doctor update)

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
mockingbird288z

Fashion Week Outfits (Doctor update)

Post by mockingbird288z »

There are two new outfits (one for Android and one for iOS) for adult females. In a reply to a comment I can't find right now The Sims FreePlay said they were for Fashion Week.

I don't know if this is like last year and Windows phone and Kindle users are left out again. To get both outfits you need to have both an android and iOS device.
Android outfit
Android outfit
iOS outfit
iOS outfit
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
CheesePuff
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Fashion Week Outfits (Doctor update)

Post by CheesePuff »

I found it just in the outfit section when in the wardrobe. I got the all black one for android but I wish they would let us have both no matter what.
mockingbird288z

CheesePuff wrote:I found it just in the outfit section when in the wardrobe. I got the all black one for android but I wish they would let us have both no matter what.
Yes, these will be found in the wardrobe menu not the store like the dresses last year. No clue yet whether these will be limited time like last year, though. But I think we will be getting more colors of this outfit in the following weeks.

I wish they would make both available to all devices as well. It really doesn't make any sense to have different outfits for different devices. Since they go through the trouble of designing and coding the outfits why not let everyone have them?
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

I like the android outfit better than the iOS one, which doesn't surprise me because I don't play on android. *SIGH* Hopefully, if there are more colors coming up, they'll be decent because on the whole the base outfit is kinda ridiculous looking.
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
mockingbird288z

I got a pop up this morning about clothes being half off at the mall. The ad showed one of these shirts and one of these coats. I didn't have time to check if there was anything new in the mall and I already have the shirts and coats so they won't show but hopefully they are there now for anyone who missed them last year.

Edit: The shirts and coats were also device specific last year so you might not see all colors. The top row was iOS and the bottom row was android.
glenkatko
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by glenkatko »

I'm on Android, and I am only offered 1 color each in the mall. The coat is dark brown and the shirt is black. Too bad we don't get all the colors for the shirt, it would work well for a Star Trek uniform! :D

Thanks for posting about this, as I never got any pop up notification.
Hayley95
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Hayley95 »

I like the outfits but wish we could remove the glasses. I don't want my sims wearing them the whole day :lol:
GC: Cool Cats 1431 (please mention forum in request)
HFN: Starter house (includes dog, cat, firepole, oven fire and 3 star items)
Teen idol mansion: #2 Terra drive
Haunted house: #6 East side
Level 55
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Hayley95 wrote:I like the outfits but wish we could remove the glasses. I don't want my sims wearing them the whole day :lol:
I wish all outfits were separates.
mockingbird288z

glenkatko wrote:I'm on Android, and I am only offered 1 color each in the mall. The coat is dark brown and the shirt is black. Too bad we don't get all the colors for the shirt, it would work well for a Star Trek uniform! :D

Thanks for posting about this, as I never got any pop up notification.
You're welcome! I would keep checking the mall in case more colors were added. At least once a week for a while. These clothes were given out over 3 weeks last year for the different Fashion weeks around the world.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Yesterday, I bought the diagonal button shirt for adult male. It showed "owned" and money was deducted. Later I could not find in wardrobe to put on sim. Really looked carefully. Tried closing and reopening, etc.

Today it showed up in the middle of the listing of tops in the wardrobe.

Does this happen sometimes?