Pre-built Houses?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
blackbrit
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Pre-built Houses?

Post by blackbrit »

I really miss the pre-built houses thread from the defunct FM forum. I think some of the people here may have those photos. Could we try to rebuild it here?

I have the Player Designed House in its original state, so will get good screen shots and upload them to this thread--unless someone has them ready to go. Please add them if you do. Thank you!

Off to see if Perturbee has already done this in her help files.... :?
L 55, Easter Update
HFN, #2 Firehouse RD.
Haunted House #20 West Side. Pre-built HH @ #1 Firehouse RD.
"C" for 74 cats, "R" for 80 reindeer; See map view
GC: blackbrit.1
For GC: Mention Hay Day or SFP
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: Pre-built Houses?

Post by bloodcool »

I have most of them (well, since I'm the thread starter there), but its in my office laptop...Will post it up when I'm back at work tomorrow
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

I don't have them all in "help files", but I'll make this sticky in the guides section.

It would be lovely if everyone can add what they have. (It was stupid to rely on the old forum, I guess).
blackbrit
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by blackbrit »

bloodcool wrote:I have most of them (well, since I'm the thread starter there), but its in my office laptop...Will post it up when I'm back at work tomorrow
I'm so happy! I thought it might have been you, bloodcool. I, for one, am happy to be as patient as I need to be to get ANY of that information back. It was so helpful. I realize now that I don't even want to pick a house until I see it (the whole thing -- grid views too, if available) because even though I probably want to remodel, I care about the style of the fence and the path!
L 55, Easter Update
HFN, #2 Firehouse RD.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Perturbee wrote:I don't have them all in "help files", but I'll make this sticky in the guides section.

It would be lovely if everyone can add what they have. (It was stupid to rely on the old forum, I guess).
It would be good to have the houses thread as sticky. But better a new thread, starting with the houses?

The pictures which I have posted, are still on my PC. So I can upload them here, too :)
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

ErinPW wrote:
Perturbee wrote:I don't have them all in "help files", but I'll make this sticky in the guides section.

It would be good to have the houses thread as sticky. But better a new thread, starting with the houses?

The pictures which I have posted, are still on my PC. So I can upload them here, too :)
Sounds good to me, I'll revert the title of this one and unstick it. :)
blackbrit
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by blackbrit »

Great! Thanks so much.
L 55, Easter Update
HFN, #2 Firehouse RD.
SCailey
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by SCailey »

does anyone have pics of the house boats - are they all the same or are they different for each statue? I know there is a standard and premium but I noticed that one was unlocked for each statue at level 5 so I am hoping they are themed.
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

SCailey wrote:does anyone have pics of the house boats - are they all the same or are they different for each statue? I know there is a standard and premium but I noticed that one was unlocked for each statue at level 5 so I am hoping they are themed.
I have them for both, I'll put them up later today.
They aren't themed specifically, the four monuments only unlock the four dock spaces.
SCailey
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by SCailey »

Perturbee wrote:
SCailey wrote:does anyone have pics of the house boats - are they all the same or are they different for each statue? I know there is a standard and premium but I noticed that one was unlocked for each statue at level 5 so I am hoping they are themed.
I have them for both, I'll put them up later today.
They aren't themed specifically, the four monuments only unlock the four dock spaces.
Thank you - I want to build one - but I want to save SP's too, they are sooooo hard to get ( -: