Pre-built Houses?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Re: Pre-built Houses?

Post by Perturbee »

SCailey wrote:
Perturbee wrote:
SCailey wrote:does anyone have pics of the house boats - are they all the same or are they different for each statue? I know there is a standard and premium but I noticed that one was unlocked for each statue at level 5 so I am hoping they are themed.
I have them for both, I'll put them up later today.
They aren't themed specifically, the four monuments only unlock the four dock spaces.
Thank you - I want to build one - but I want to save SP's too, they are sooooo hard to get ( -:
The pictures are up here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=44&start=10#p424 and on the next page. I hope it helps you deciding which one to go for first.
blackbrit
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by blackbrit »

Perturbee wrote:
SCailey wrote:
Perturbee wrote:does anyone have pics of the house boats - are they all the same or are they different for each statue? I know there is a standard and premium but I noticed that one was unlocked for each statue at level 5 so I am hoping they are themed.
They aren't themed specifically, the four monuments only unlock the four dock spaces.
Thank you - I want to build one - but I want to save SP's too, they are sooooo hard to get ( -:

The pictures are up here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=44&start=10#p424 and on the next page. I hope it helps you deciding which one to go for first.
Thank you so much. Exactly what I, and I imagine many of us, needed!
L 55, Easter Update
HFN, #2 Firehouse RD.
Haunted House #20 West Side. Pre-built HH @ #1 Firehouse RD.
"C" for 74 cats, "R" for 80 reindeer; See map view
GC: blackbrit.1
For GC: Mention Hay Day or SFP
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

Thanks for the houseboat pics, Perturbee, especially the grid views. For those of us intending to build the houseboat, good to know that the premium boat is much larger (8x18) compared to the economy one (6x12).
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

Palmjill wrote:Thanks for the houseboat pics, Perturbee, especially the grid views. For those of us intending to build the houseboat, good to know that the premium boat is much larger (8x18) compared to the economy one (6x12).
You're very welcome! The Economy has those boat doors and windown throughout, which sort of explains the cost, while there is only 1 special door in the Premium, the rest of the items and the bigger space make it worth it too.
SCailey
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by SCailey »

They aren't themed specifically, the four monuments only unlock the four dock spaces.[/quote]

Thank you - I want to build one - but I want to save SP's too, they are sooooo hard to get ( -:[/quote]

The pictures are up here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=44&start=10#p424 and on the next page. I hope it helps you deciding which one to go for first.[/quote]

Thank you so very much for the pics - they have been so very helpful - and yep it has to be the premium first - I think I am going to move my diver sim out of the haunted house onto his very own houseboat - so he will really enjoy that pool :D