Restoring purchases

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Restoring purchases

Post by SKatF »

Couldn't find right spot for this, so hope administrator will move if needed or delete if duplicates info.

As you know, restore purchases has not been working. I was just able to restore purchases again with both Kindle (thru Amazon) and android phone (thru Google.) For some reason, it did not work on a few items, such as homestead furniture, but did on several other items.
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Restoring purchases

Post by penlopej »

Got a feeling that if you want to use the Homestead furniture on more than one device, regardless of platform, the you have to re-purchase. I have just done this for both my iPads. Also bought that gem harvester during the recent spa update but can only have it on one device. Don't know if this is part of FM's money grabbing.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

To me it looks like packs that have names (Paradise Parlor, Girls' Night Out...) are restoring but the packs without real names (Clothes bundle 5, Special Offer 23) are not restoring.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

Would the reindeer restore, do you think? I declined it on one of my games, but if it comes back closer to payday, I'll go for it if it'll be on both.
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

chamilet wrote:Would the reindeer restore, do you think? I declined it on one of my games, but if it comes back closer to payday, I'll go for it if it'll be on both.
FYI Did not restore for me on android phone or my daughter on android tablet when tried last week.