Reindeer in Online Store

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Reindeer in Online Store

Post by playsims »

Question about the Reindeers that are on the online sale.
How many reindeers do you get for $10? From the picture, it's a total of 3 of different colors? After that, can you purchase more reindeers with simeoleons? If so, for how much?
I presume reindeer is like a pet that gives out simeoleons or Lps from time to time?
I find it rather annoying that FM does not give clear details on what is involved before you actually pay.
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Online Store Bundles

Post by Huaca Flora »

playsims wrote:Question about the Reindeers that are on the online sale.
How many reindeers do you get for $10? From the picture, it's a total of 3 of different colors? After that, can you purchase more reindeers with simeoleons? If so, for how much?
I presume reindeer is like a pet that gives out simeoleons or Lps from time to time?
I find it rather annoying that FM does not give clear details on what is involved before you actually pay.
I bought the pack. I thought it was my only chance to get the reindeers and I like them :D The reindeers appear in the pet store. There are 3 different reindeers and you can buy them for 75 LP. The first three reindeers are free :)
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

Huaca Flora wrote:
I bought the pack. I thought it was my only chance to get the reindeers and I like them :D The reindeers appear in the pet store. There are 3 different reindeers and you can buy them for 75 LP. The first three reindeers are free :)
I bought the pack this month too, but I only got one dapple for free. All additional ones are 75 LP.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Yech...only 1 reindeer for $10! 75lps for each addiltional is also not cheap even in terms of virtual money.

I guess I am crossing it out from my list.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Reindeer are 3 star pets who kind of wander around. They give out simoleans and occasional LP like other pets. They have no happiness meter, however. You can interact by feeding them. They take two spaces between items to get through. If you have a double door, they will go inside buildings.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Reindeer in Online Store

Post by playsims »

Just a question for those who bought the Reindeers. Did you get it through Apple Store or Google Play Store? I noticed as of now that my android device does not have the Reindeer ( I am not sure whether it was offered before), while my apple device still has less than a day sale for it.

Copperwood mentioned that she just bought the reindeer this month & got only 1 free & successive ones are 75lp each. While Huaca mentioned that it's free for the 1st three reindeers & 75 lps each afterwards. I wonder whether it has to do of getting the reindeers from Apple or Google Play store. Or has FM just reduced the number of free reindeers to 1 currently?

I wish that FM should have been very clear about what we will be getting before we click the pay button.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

playsims wrote:Just a question for those who bought the Reindeers. Did you get it through Apple Store or Google Play Store? I noticed as of now that my android device does not have the Reindeer ( I am not sure whether it was offered before), while my apple device still has less than a day sale for it.

Copperwood mentioned that she just bought the reindeer this month & got only 1 free & successive ones are 75lp each. While Huaca mentioned that it's free for the 1st three reindeers & 75 lps each afterwards. I wonder whether it has to do of getting the reindeers from Apple or Google Play store. Or has FM just reduced the number of free reindeers to 1 currently?

I wish that FM should have been very clear about what we will be getting before we click the pay button.
Typically when former limited time prizes are sold in the online store you get what players who got them from the quests got when they unlocked them. Say, for the fireworks from the 2013/2014 New Year's Quest - whoever unlocked them in the quest got 1 of each for free before the LP cost. When someone buys the Fireworks pack from the online store they get 1 for free before the LP cost.

Whoever unlocked the reindeer from the 2013 Xmas quest got 1 free Brown reindeer before the 75LP cost and with the Dapple and Red-Nosed reindeer being 75LPs straight away.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

I got one dapple free and I'm on android. Brown and re-nosed, and any additional dapple are 75 LP.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Huaca Flora wrote:
For me only the first reindeer was free (could choose which of the 3 I wanted)
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

The game didn't let me choose. Huaca and SKatF when did you buy them?