Architect Homes - Holiday Update

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
indiekicks
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Architect Homes - Holiday Update

Post by indiekicks »

whoviandragon wrote:
indiekicks wrote:I bought the one with all the rocking chairs because it has potential once I tweak a few things. Definitely some odd building choices, but I suspect that's FM taking things out rather than the players who submitted. :|
Was it the one that's missing the dining room table? I bought that one, just got access to it today and noticed that there's also no front door, kitchen appliances are on the floor which isn't possible, and other various items on the floor that is not usually possible. I'm guessing the items they were on were limited access ones and were removed?
That's the one. There are no doors in the basement either. Come on, FM! :lol:
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

indiekicks wrote:
whoviandragon wrote:
indiekicks wrote:I bought the one with all the rocking chairs because it has potential once I tweak a few things. Definitely some odd building choices, but I suspect that's FM taking things out rather than the players who submitted. :|
Was it the one that's missing the dining room table? I bought that one, just got access to it today and noticed that there's also no front door, kitchen appliances are on the floor which isn't possible, and other various items on the floor that is not usually possible. I'm guessing the items they were on were limited access ones and were removed?
That's the one. There are no doors in the basement either. Come on, FM! :lol:
I built this one as well for all the fireplaces and the Scandinavian table. Originally I would have thought laziness, but I think they have proven that they are watching some of the submissions coming in.
Level 55!
GC: garishplum
Nkara
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Nkara »

Could it be so that they started picking random homes with just a quick glance if it looks okay rather than spending time actually looking at the submissions? I can imagine they get ALOT.
I missed out on the homestead event and when I got the notification I thought I could at least get it through one of the architect homes, but these were greatly dissapointing.
Game Center: Luckymoneyfrog
HFN on 22 Westside (starter house)
raspberry
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by raspberry »

Second house has robes in the basement, where do they come from?
House for neighbors at starter house
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

raspberry wrote:Second house has robes in the basement, where do they come from?
They come from the Spa template. Unfortunately we can't buy them in the home store :?
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
HanaV47
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by HanaV47 »

ErinPW wrote:
raspberry wrote:Second house has robes in the basement, where do they come from?
They come from the Spa template. Unfortunately we can't buy them in the home store :?
Can they be put into inventory?
GC: HanaV47
LVL 55
Pool Paradise Update
raspberry
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by raspberry »

HanaV47 wrote:
ErinPW wrote:
Can they be put into inventory?
Yes, you can put them into inventory.

Thanks for the info, I've never noticed them before. So strange we can't buy them.
House for neighbors at starter house
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

Another batch of houses, most if not all of them are repetitions form the past architec homes. :/
Attachments
_20161222_232255.JPG
_20161222_232236.JPG
_20161222_232213.JPG
glenkatko
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by glenkatko »

One of them has the dance machine in the basement. I think someone was wanting that.
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

glenkatko wrote:One of them has the dance machine in the basement. I think someone was wanting that.
Yes!! I was waiting for it, finally it's in house 5,DJ boot is there too :D thank you!
And the putting green is in house 4, ok even if these are repeated I'm thankful.
Unfortunately they removed black piano from house 1 again.